• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

Guy gets kicked off US Ski team 4 peeing on a girl

#50109 3 years, 2 months ago
NEW YORK (AP) — An 18-year-old was dismissed from the U.S. Ski Team's development squad after he was accused of getting drunk and then urinating on a 12-year-old girl aboard a JetBlue flight.

He faces a federal misdemeanor charge of indecent exposure, according to the U.S. Attorney's office in Brooklyn.

The girl's father told the detective that when he returned from a trip to the bathroom at 2:30 a.m., he found Vietze urinating on his daughter.

Vietze was nominated to the development team this spring after excelling as an alpine skier at the Green Mountain Valley School, a top ski academy where tuition runs as much as $42,384 per year. He had been scheduled to compete on the national ski team's squad for the 2011-2012 season.

news.yahoo.com/us-skier-tossed-off-team-...ation-145115447.html
.....nine mile skid on a ten mile ride
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by splatter_face.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iraqistatefair
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

Re: Guy gets kicked off US Ski team 4 peeing on a girl

#50140 3 years, 2 months ago
And you thought this story would interest us and be relevant because.......?

Not even sure why I clicked on this thread....
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#50147 3 years, 2 months ago
I thought it was funny and I like skiing
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#50149 3 years, 2 months ago
c'mon Jaredlang

aeh?

I found it to be interesting, not relevant to the GD, but it isn't always round here (i.e various threads containing nothing relevant to furthur) and concidering the heavy Plati influnces around these parts, i feel it may be more relevent then you think

Not really saying anything, I'm just saying.

@ Splatter, keep the current events coming, I personally would have never heard about the Tower Guy if it wasen't for you so Thank You. The Office had a good laugh over that today.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#50151 3 years, 2 months ago
jaredlang wrote:
And you thought this story would interest us and be relevant because.......?

Not even sure why I clicked on this thread....

Theeeeeen whyd you click on it?? lol Half the stuff on here isnt necessarily "relevant" to furthur. Jus random crap to shoot the shit 'bout. =-) I dont recall seein many topics posted by you at all. =-) I was interested until i heard it was a 12 year old girl, then got disturbed by the story. Next topic...........preferences for female pubic hair....i like runways. hahahahaha
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#50157 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree, no one likes every post, so just ignore the ones you don't like. But never, ever give a hard time to a man willing to bring good Canadian beer to a parking lot party! That's gotta be worth more than a few posts! : )
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#50190 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with DeadHead, it was funny till the 12 yr old girl part, not cool if you're gonna pee on strangers please check id first
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
The following user(s) said Thank You: splatter_face, DeadHead420
jaredlang
Platinum Boarder

#50199 3 years, 2 months ago
Unfortunately, I never found the parking lot party, so me and my buddy drank most of the beers ourselves....
Thanks for the support sunshinesue. I just found that story to be a little disturbing, and not deserving of attention. Just my opinion.
Standing on the moon with nothing left to do
A lovely view of heaven but I'd rather be with you
splatter_face
Platinum Boarder

#50203 3 years, 2 months ago
I agree with you guys also (Door and DH) but if I am reading this correctly it was a non-sexual urinating on. I think the guy thought the girl was a restroom??
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50867 3 years, 2 months ago
There were actually two incidents of people urinating on planes (not in the reastroom) the last week or so... plus if you google. this...it's not as uncommon as you would think (crazy).

www.realitytvworld.com/news/gerard-depar...rs-watch-1025139.php He's a famous actor who drinks 5 or 6 bottles of wine a day when he is stressed..

I won't repost the story about the ski team guy.

www.nypost.com/p/news/local/manhattan/co...TC-rss&FEEDNAME= <-video in NYC

I found this trying to find both stories (very important to us furthur fans, eh??)

Man urinates in reservoir - 8 million liters of water lost
Portland : OR : USA | Jun 20, 2011
By prabirghose send a private message
1 0
Views: 166

www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-13875632 <---video of

The CCTV captured the image of a man urinating in a water reservoir in Portland, Oregon and, the resultant loss to the state is $36,000 – the cost of draining out the water and refilling it with fresh water.

The 21-year old man Joshua Seater had been drinking with friends when he felt the urge to relieve himself. Therefore, he chose the easy way out – he emptied his bladder into the reservoir. While health experts believe that such a tiny amount of urine in the 8-million liters of water would not have had any major adverse effect on those who drank it, but, it was still decided to go ahead and empty the reservoir.

Joshua could have selected a wayside bush but he preferred to let water go into the water

-------------

Guess I need to get a life
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds