• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
judit
Junior Boarder

Re: Lost my father yesterday . . .

#50323 3 years, 1 month ago
Very sorry for your loss.

The love and support of close friends and people who love you will help, but everything will take time. Let the time pass, let your people love you, and keep your memories alive. Play the tunes that soothe you... keep 'em flowing. Be strong, don't be strong, feel powerful, feel powerless, be love, be loved. Remember to feed yourself and drink water.
FUCK CANCER!

Peace & Love
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by judit.
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#50391 3 years, 1 month ago
Sorry to hear about your loss. Your Dad is in my prayers.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#50403 3 years, 1 month ago
judit wrote:
Very sorry for your loss.

The love and support of close friends and people who love you will help, but everything will take time. Let the time pass, let your people love you, and keep your memories alive. Play the tunes that soothe you... keep 'em flowing. Be strong, don't be strong, feel powerful, feel powerless, be love, be loved. Remember to feed yourself and drink water.

Amazingly well put. I would like to add one tiny thing...it helps me anyway. Besides the songs that sooth you, I also feel compelled to play the songs that make me feel my pain. It's ok to cry and for me it helps me to deal with my pain. In the short term it may make you more of a mess -- which people certainly understand and expect. In the long term I believe it is necessary to help you begin the healing process. Your dad wants you to smile and be happy with life. Remember his life and his time with you but understand that he would not want you to be in a long term funk. He wants you to take care of yourself, including eating, drinking trying to sleep.....
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#50416 3 years, 1 month ago
(((Prayers for Genshu)))))))

Sorry to hear about your loss:(

Jesus gave us music for healing. Its OK:)
Time to create page: 0.18 seconds