• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7102
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#768 3 years, 7 months ago
a hearty second for the acoustic set !!
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3669
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264188 1 year, 4 months ago
This is one thread that I had to bring back. After Wed nite show Weir Here Over There, the acoustic performance by Bobby was outstanding. I had to go as far as to play my cd of Reckoning and listen to the opening set at Phil's 70th B-Day because I just love to hear the acoustic sets. I really would love to see an opening acoustic set again, and I think that at
The Greek - Berkeley Sunday opening set would be an awesome time to make this happen and it is the first time that Furthur will be playing at Berkeley. Any comments?
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7639
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264189 1 year, 4 months ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
This is one thread that I had to bring back. After Wed nite show Weir Here Over There, the acoustic performance by Bobby was outstanding. I had to go as far as to play my cd of Reckoning and listen to the opening set at Phil's 70th B-Day because I just love to hear the acoustic sets. I really would love to see an opening acoustic set again, and I think that at
The Greek - Berkeley Sunday opening set would be an awesome time to make this happen and it is the first time that Furthur will be playing at Berkeley. Any comments?


I agree! But it should happen at RR or Vegas
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdog2112
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3669
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264191 1 year, 4 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
ratdog2112 wrote:
This is one thread that I had to bring back. After Wed nite show Weir Here Over There, the acoustic performance by Bobby was outstanding. I had to go as far as to play my cd of Reckoning and listen to the opening set at Phil's 70th B-Day because I just love to hear the acoustic sets. I really would love to see an opening acoustic set again, and I think that at
The Greek - Berkeley Sunday opening set would be an awesome time to make this happen and it is the first time that Furthur will be playing at Berkeley. Any comments?


I agree! But it should happen at RR or Vegas


Yea, that would be nice but I just had surgery on my right arm that has me laid up right now and it looks like the only shows I will see this year is Eugene and Berkeley. So my pick would be Berkeley.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder
Posts:8141

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264192 1 year, 4 months ago
I hope there is some kind of separate ticket release sometime for the Interlocken set... like if they release a small amount of tickets just for that, and you could get in without the $1,000 super VIP ticket.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ratdog2112
dr bakes
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4331
Dizzy ain't the word for the way you're makin me

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264198 1 year, 4 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I hope there is some kind of separate ticket release sometime for the Interlocken set... like if they release a small amount of tickets just for that, and you could get in without the $1,000 super VIP ticket.

or perhaps they could set up hallway/ field speakers Healy style for those of us who can't swing the grand.
Strangers stopping strangers just to shake their hand
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Strider1, ratdog2112
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7639
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264199 1 year, 4 months ago
ratdog2112 wrote:
Denver Man wrote:
ratdog2112 wrote:
This is one thread that I had to bring back. After Wed nite show Weir Here Over There, the acoustic performance by Bobby was outstanding. I had to go as far as to play my cd of Reckoning and listen to the opening set at Phil's 70th B-Day because I just love to hear the acoustic sets. I really would love to see an opening acoustic set again, and I think that at
The Greek - Berkeley Sunday opening set would be an awesome time to make this happen and it is the first time that Furthur will be playing at Berkeley. Any comments?


I agree! But it should happen at RR or Vegas


Yea, that would be nice but I just had surgery on my right arm that has me laid up right now and it looks like the only shows I will see this year is Eugene and Berkeley. So my pick would be Berkeley.


Take care of that arm man!

Ok then an acoustic set to open EVERY show of the fall tour!!!!!!
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
ratdog2112
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3669
Men never remember, but Women never forget

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264202 1 year, 4 months ago
Thanks man. But HELL YA Acoustic opening sets Fall Tour and the venue that have multi dates either the opening date or closing dates that would be awesome.
"What I like best about music is when time goes away."
ablebaker
Senior Boarder
Posts:542

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264206 1 year, 4 months ago
Acoustic at The Palms first day second set (nice) Bob Weir solo there was great but I hated the folding chairs deal.
Everytime that wheel turn round
bound to cover just a little more ground
karenrose
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1283
What a long, strange trip it's been..

Re: Acoustic Furthur Set?

#264208 1 year, 4 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
I hope there is some kind of separate ticket release sometime for the Interlocken set... like if they release a small amount of tickets just for that, and you could get in without the $1,000 super VIP ticket.

Still got those super vips....I might be willing to sell at a reduced cost...willing to talk...
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds