• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

Michele Bachmann for President

#49840 3 years, 1 month ago
Watch out America.

Well what I want them to know is just like, John Wayne was from Waterloo, Iowa. That's the kind of spirit that I have, too" -Rep. Michele Bachmann, getting her John Waynes mixed up during an interview after launching her presidential campaign in Waterloo, Iowa, where she grew up. The beloved movie star John Wayne was born in Winterset, Iowa, three hours away. The John Wayne that Waterloo was home to is John Wayne Gacy, a notorious serial killer. (June 2011)

She is a real threat to intelligence.

politicalhumor.about.com/od/republicans/...-bachmann-quotes.htm

www.thebachmannrecord.com/

www.factcheck.org
Attachments:
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
The following user(s) said Thank You: maredwar, DancingBear
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: Michele Bachmann for President

#49841 3 years, 1 month ago
It's a wonder that she still knows how to breath.
The following user(s) said Thank You: arjanstar, DancingBear, scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#49843 3 years, 1 month ago
I am so looking forward to voting for her in the Republican primary, assuming Glenn Beck doesn't jump into the race!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#49845 3 years, 1 month ago
Speaking of breathing

"Carbon dioxide is portrayed as harmful. But there isn't even one study that can be produced that shows that carbon dioxide is a harmful gas." -Rep. Michelle Bachmann, April, 2009
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49849 3 years, 1 month ago
She's creepy and robotic. I hate politics and would prefer smaller government with less intrusion and less rules. Florida can be good Like that sometimes. Politics comes on my tv, I usually change the channel. Its unavoidable that I get a dose of it now and then. I don't like extremists from both sides. The answer is captain Tony's girl scout cookie plan.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#49853 3 years, 1 month ago
Whatever the answer is, it's getting quite ridiculous the dichotomy in the ruling houses. I wish they would stop worrying about being re-elected and bad mouthing each other and focus on passing laws which are good for this country as a whole.

We have rampant unemployment, spending is out of control, but nobody wants to cut spending and nobody wants to raise taxes. The analogy "kick the can" is spot on.

I'm not terribly political, but I think it's important to stay informed. Those who do not learn the lessons of history are bound to repeat them.

According to a poll I heard last week, the average approval rating for the members of congress is ~ 38% (I may have the stat bungled a bit, so back off please ). This means if they were to come up for election today, only ~ 38% would keep their jobs.

I personally will have respect for the people who hold out the olive branch and concede some points in order to come up with a workable solution. Maybe there will be some more bi-partisanship once the turds return from their holidays.

Now that I think about it, almost every election I vote for whomever I hate less, or dislike less....which is a shitty way to vote. Except for a really creepy comment or two, I have nothing against captain tony so he would have my vote.

I did vote for Al Gore over W --- hey, his wife Tipper is a big deadhead. I will not share my point on view on that imbecile W as others probably don't agree with me. I just got so pissed off listening to W say how he rules according to God's will. Too bad Chaney didn't shoot W full of buckshot.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: maredwar
LBDowling
Expert Boarder
We must become ourselves before someone else does

#49856 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, goody.... next we'll hear... "I can see Winterset from my HOUSE!!!"
Someday, everything's gonna be diff'rent... when I paint my masterpiece
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49865 3 years, 1 month ago
Vote for pedro
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#49875 3 years, 1 month ago
I know this was posted before, but I can't resist!

nastero
Junior Boarder

#49881 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, she scares the bejeebers out of me.

I'm still firmly in the Ron Paul camp and I doubt that anything short of him eating babies will change that opinion
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds