• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Hot show

#49812 3 years ago
Well I've never heard this show intil today and I couldn't stop moving and smiling and its been one of the best shows I've heard in a few. I especially lve the shakedown into franklins tower and estimated into he's gone. The end of he's gone get real high triply tempo into truckin. Maybe I'm just havin a great gd day. Let me know if you heard it.

Alligator alley gym, u of Florida 11-29-1980
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Hot show

#49831 3 years ago
i checked it out...sounded like the crowd was having fun. florida shows are usually good when it comes to GD
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#49836 3 years ago
intothesun wrote:
i checked it out...sounded like the crowd was having fun. florida shows are usually good when it comes to GD

Your totally right, and they should cause you can tell they were both bringing the energy. I couldn't imagine going to a show there and then going to a bonfire on the beach with a bunch of heads. That would be the shittttt.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Irrenarzt
Junior Boarder

#49842 3 years ago
Is that the show with the Shakedown > Franklin's? I liked that show...
All You Need
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#49855 3 years ago
Another off the charts amazing show is Miami Jai Li - 1974. Obviously different era but imo one of the more amazing shows.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#49859 3 years ago
every show from 74 is amazing, especially that 2 night Miami run. That U.S. Blues from 6/23 is probably the best version out there.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

#49983 3 years ago
MushroomMan wrote:
every show from 74 is amazing, especially that 2 night Miami run. That U.S. Blues from 6/23 is probably the best version out there.

6/20 is smoking too! The Truckin is unreal just like the entire show.
Slewfoot
Junior Boarder

#49999 3 years ago
11/29/80 is often cited as one of the classic of this period. My favorite shows fall between Nov. '79 and '85.
Time to create page: 0.98 seconds