• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Mully
Junior Boarder

Community Forum Issues

#492 3 years, 4 months ago
Hey Now!

A friend of ours had a car that worked very well. All of his friends loved to ride in it and drive around the neighborhood together.It was fun.
One day he decided to get a new car with a different name.So he went out and bought a car, unfortunately that car did not work. It was slow and had a lot of other mechanical problems. While the new car was shiny and bright and everyone could see it had huge potential, it seemed that the car he had bought was not quite finished being properly built yet at the time he bought it.It was extremely difficult to get around in and was, to say the least, uncomfortable.He and All of his friends missed his old car that they used to ride around and have so much fun in.
So it was wisely suggested that he Drive the old car until the new car could be Built properly.This way he and all of his friends could still drive around the neighborhood together having fun while the mechanics could take their time and properly finish building the new car. Then the new car could be enjoyed by everyone and they all could use it to drive around the neighborhood together in style and comfort having fun.
Then everyone would say that the new car is truly one that's " BUILT TO LAST!"
PainoMan
Fresh Boarder
Dwtwsbtwotl

Re: Community Forum Issues

#502 3 years, 4 months ago
but dude... where's our old car?
Mully
Junior Boarder

#520 3 years, 4 months ago
Dunno? stolen,lost,repoed,or parked huh.
Guess we'll drive this one and they can fix it on the fly or in motion like the Majic bus in The Yellow Submarine movie.
And everyone can sing It's getting better all the time!
Bluestnote 1
Junior Boarder

#529 3 years, 4 months ago
I'm confident the old car is just being tuned up. Meanwhile, it's pouring, and we'll just have to keep reaching out and pushing the wipers on this one by hand every so often.
Mully
Junior Boarder

#548 3 years, 4 months ago
Yep,by hand or trunk monkey,
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
we gonna stay here til we soothe our souls

#791 3 years, 4 months ago
firefox will tune yer car up right
charliechanman
Junior Boarder

#871 3 years, 4 months ago
I donated my old Mazda to charity and decided to get on the bus and thus gave up my old cassette player for the mp3 player...
SAY YOUR PEACE AND GET OUT
Time to create page: 0.38 seconds