• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
starlite16
Junior Boarder
Posts:82

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84315 2 years, 10 months ago
I forgot I did this that day. Till now. So where are they
BUT THETY DEMAND OURS???
pPople always try and remind me not to let the billions hiding behind moniotrs get to me but I still can. I took out an ad for a show pal. pure, kind ad for dancing and music. AS we SHOULD know.
This creep wrote recently not only demanding a photo but saying his extra ticket was too good fo me to pass on.
And he was obese. Literally.
he told me I probably was rude because I was "300 lbs."
Also demanded I stay at his place. I would post his fat A** pic, and bald head here but deleted it.
Creepiness into our monitors CAN harm a vibe. it is truly beyond comprehension what the net gives permission to do.
I did not need his oiner toicket BTW. It was for a show pal. Still looking though. And so far in over 40 respones, all demanded my photo.
deadontherivet
Expert Boarder
Posts:720

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84356 2 years, 10 months ago
starlite16 wrote:
I forgot I did this that day. Till now. So where are they
BUT THETY DEMAND OURS???
pPople always try and remind me not to let the billions hiding behind moniotrs get to me but I still can. I took out an ad for a show pal. pure, kind ad for dancing and music. AS we SHOULD know.
This creep wrote recently not only demanding a photo but saying his extra ticket was too good fo me to pass on.
And he was obese. Literally.
he told me I probably was rude because I was "300 lbs."
Also demanded I stay at his place. I would post his fat A** pic, and bald head here but deleted it.
Creepiness into our monitors CAN harm a vibe. it is truly beyond comprehension what the net gives permission to do.
I did not need his oiner toicket BTW. It was for a show pal. Still looking though. And so far in over 40 respones, all demanded my photo.
. Don't let a few creepy dudes ruin your day. Just be happy they are sitting behind their computers and not out in the street. The Internet makes a lot of people ninjas, and jiggalos.
I wish I was the headlight on a northbound train.
bokb
Senior Boarder
Posts:347
Be, okay? Be.

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84377 2 years, 10 months ago
46 y/o swm. my mom says I'm a great catch.

bokb.jpg
If unable to dance, I'll crawl.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3278
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84399 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
All you guys are incredibly handsome!! Any female around here, of any age, should be thrilled with the selection. Almost makes me wish I were single again!

.


Geez maybe I should break it off with my soon to be fiance to score with some ladies on here!
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31898
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84401 2 years, 10 months ago
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
All you guys are incredibly handsome!! Any female around here, of any age, should be thrilled with the selection. Almost makes me wish I were single again!

.


Geez maybe I should break it off with my soon to be fiance to score with some ladies on here!

You better thank your lucky stars that you've got her (and I know you do!)!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3278
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84403 2 years, 10 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
All you guys are incredibly handsome!! Any female around here, of any age, should be thrilled with the selection. Almost makes me wish I were single again!

.


Geez maybe I should break it off with my soon to be fiance to score with some ladies on here!

You better thank your lucky stars that you've got her (and I know you do!)!!


You're darn right she is the best woman I've had the pleasure of somehow getting under my spell! I am the first to admit how lucky I am!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
volare
Senior Boarder
Posts:501

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84423 2 years, 10 months ago
"soon to be fiancee" eh?

does *she* know this yet?
The Sailor, coming out again, the lady fairly leapt at him.
That's how it stands today. You decide if he was wise.
starlite16
Junior Boarder
Posts:82

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#84579 2 years, 10 months ago
So bokb, let's see some left hand ring finger? ironically, I am currently seeking something in Asheville (not a man) and there is an ad for it. May we see your resume or is there a wife to write it?
As for letting moniotr scums get to any of us, it happend more often then not. And when there may be personaly saddds going on, I feel more sensitive. As we all dew.
So many are "Joe Polite" and I sound wonderful to them (am) UNTIL they realize my words are real. I will ask hard questions that in fact should be easy, (TRUE TRUE TRUE) then I am called names I would not share with the devil. Real sites as well. Always ending with their famous clone words: "no wonder you are single."
I was not being shallow about mr oink oink earlier. It was so so weak and small and vain to demand my photo, Oh GOD, ask me to stay with him because he has some great ticket, while he will be having a french fry heart attack in less then 10 years.
Being up front is the last place I wish to me. Unless it is on the side in a seat.
But back to bokb:cheer:
lostsailor
Senior Boarder
Posts:552

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#85570 2 years, 10 months ago
Cornjulio wrote:
My latest "Locks of Love" donation in early December LOL
IMAG0369.jpg


Globe Trekker, a great PBS show re: travel documentaries, did a thing on WWII- Pacific Theater as a destination this weekend and ended up briefly with an end of show filler of Auschwitz. They showed this massive room of hair and how they would shave heads and used the hair. The tour guide says "hair is a remarkable tool for such things as rope, stuffing for mattresses, etc.... but then you think about the circumstances of where it came from... "
lostsailor
Senior Boarder
Posts:552

Re: HOT mid age men-post photos

#85572 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, I forgot- I'm 41 but def not "middle aged". My maturity is like a fine red wine.... I need a long time to be ready for drinking.
Time to create page: 0.28 seconds