• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: POST YOUR PIC BOARDERS

#49297 2 years, 11 months ago
Like i said.................................... Ya know what, I cant remain quiet. I am, as is everyone else here, tired of your ignorance. And i dont appreciate passive aggressive threats on my PM, which i thought was private but evidently not.Quote~ " Look forward 2 meeting u there,have a great night!!!", along with " Yes,yes, c u @ red rocks along w dh420" , along with" One ugly white boy now an uglier rich white boy,c u @ red rocks,hunting permits we don't need no stinking hunting permits! " Along with MANY MANY MANY other hateful ignorant comments. Ive tried holdin my tongue, in hopes that this problem would go away. Evidently not. I for one AM NOT ON THIS SITE TO RECEIVE THREATS!!!. This is a place for family. I cant figure out how to email the moderator directly, n since the report function isnt working, im asking everybody to email the moderator with your complaints. Im positive im not alone in my thoughts. This IS NOT acceptable, and im hoping that the moderator will realize this and finally block this hate from our site.

Please lets all jus refrain from commenting anymore to this guy. I for one am gonna wait it out to see if the moderators do their job, which im sure they will.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49301 2 years, 11 months ago
But I have him eating out of the palm of my hand lol.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
izancarlos
Visitor

#49303 2 years, 11 months ago
I have tried 2 b nice. But u "people" jus don't get it.Family? How can u say that wen u don't even know who u r? Peace n love,drugs,booze? Crying 2 mommy moderator ? How outa touch r u creeps? This is 1980 ,can't u afford a frickun haircut! Family ? Uh ,use, rite...please if. U can't come visit us here in pojaque pueblo ,Rez,visit ur local Rez anywhere cross our land,I'm sure they will welcome u with a good old fashioned ,Hello! U hippies talk a terrible trip...2 much dope ....dirty n stinky .worst part is u 90% of u r all trying 2,b sum1 ur not...get outa here,,,take ur drugs,ugly parents,kids,diseases,gay shit.get out,,have any of u ever heard of A.I.7M.? Well u soon will,u WANa give us a hard time in our country,? Ain't gonna happen....sum thing gota give n fortunately for us ...its u..
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#49304 2 years, 11 months ago
Chaz B wrote:
But I have him eating out of the palm of my hand lol.

I know, but i KNOW that you are better than that. =-) You are a good person, n it kills me to see you lowering yourself to his level, and believe me ive been urged to go to that level. Lets handle this the legit way, brother. =-) =-) =-) Negativity is contagious unless we take our positive vitamins to ward off unwanted hate virus' =-) LOVE LOVE LOVE I love love. =-)
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DancingBear, SunshineSue
izancarlos
Visitor

#49308 2 years, 11 months ago
Ur "brothers" have sold u out...centuries ago...love ,love,HA!! U idiots say.u care 4 each other,b.s. any of u ever run into sum real tsa ,which u will very soon..they wud run so away so fast,Thts the white man disease,talk real bad ass then go cry to mommy n daddy.were here,and waiting 4 u...we are all Sovereign nations,anything goes here,..talk is cheap...come talk to me @ red rocks,bring security..we have the FBI. Full blooded Indian to give. u a taste of how we run things,,good luck,....
doin_that_rag
Gold Boarder

#49317 2 years, 11 months ago
me from all good this year
AllGood.jpg
People joining hand in hand while the music plays the band
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, FurthurFlower67
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#49345 2 years, 11 months ago
hey izancarlos ---- learn how to type in english why don't ya!
The following user(s) said Thank You: strangerinboulder
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#49346 2 years, 11 months ago
trippyface.gif

heynow.png

dontlooktohappy.png

--haha I don't look to happy at the beach there but don't let the pic fool you, I can't believe I could look so unhappy while having a hell of a good time
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: iamthedoor, DeadHead420, FurthurFlower67
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#49378 2 years, 11 months ago
hahahahaha, You gotta "IM GONNA KILL YOU, WHY ARE YOU TAKING A PICTURE OF ME look on your face. lmaohahahahah
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DeadHead420.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49400 2 years, 11 months ago
The amount of views for this thread is amazing. Everyone wants to know what everyone looks like. I'm afraid to post for a few reasons (I've seen what happens on the zone). You don't want your pic to fall into the wrong hands. You know what I look like anyway. Here's a safe pic I posted awhile ago. Im right behind the big head guy on the very bottom center. Good luck.
02Crowd_2011-08-14.jpg
Time to create page: 0.55 seconds