• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Chester
More or less in line

Re: 3/29/90 Nassau Coliseum

#48830 3 years, 1 month ago
If you take Branford out of that jam, it's a fairly decent, to very good jam. But not the best I've heard. It's Branford that put's
it over the top for me. Just my opinion. You can disagree if you want. I happen to love it. : )
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#48890 3 years, 1 month ago
I was at all 3 shows of this run.i actually prefer the 30th better.Give it a listen sometime
taper.tsquare
Visitor

#48895 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
Warren and the dead do not mix.

i have to agree. i absolutely love Warren and wish the pairing worked, but it didn't.

Warren is amazing with the ABB, Mule and Warern Haynes Band. this weekend i get to see Warren Haynes Band at the Independent in SF and I am psyched! should be a great show!
Chester
More or less in line

#48897 3 years, 1 month ago
kfender wrote:
I was at all 3 shows of this run.i actually prefer the 30th better.Give it a listen sometime

I have. The whole run is amazing!
I can't come down, it's plain to see.
I can't come down, I've been set free.
Who you are, and what you do,
don't make no difference to me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#49013 3 years, 1 month ago
agreed., musically the next night was better (if I remember correctly). But I had more fun the 29th
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#49016 3 years, 1 month ago
taper.tsquare wrote:
intothesun wrote:
Warren and the dead do not mix.

i have to agree. i absolutely love Warren and wish the pairing worked, but it didn't.

Warren is amazing with the ABB, Mule and Warern Haynes Band. this weekend i get to see Warren Haynes Band at the Independent in SF and I am psyched! should be a great show!

Agreed. I thnk it was 2 years ago (or 3) the Almans played with "the dead" - I cought them at Mann Center and the Almans were the featured performers and the dead was the warm-up band. What a crock of shit. Was weird watching Warren play with both the dead and then the allmans. He's talented, they boys sound good with him, but IMO they never achieved the magic. I suppose who ever tried to fill Jerry's shoes was destined to fail back then.

I think I am in the minority here, but I wasn't thrilled with Vince when he took over the keyboards. I liked Bruce Hornsby and loved the summer tour where he was the warmup. Now I love this song so much (reminds me of the summer tour with the gd). John is the shit. The boys are back in town , and on fire.

~This space is getting HOT
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.19 seconds