Yes,yes, c u @ red rocks along w dh420
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

Re: You know if I do this presidential run right

#49272 3 years ago
izancarlos wrote:

I heard you like to smoke the peace pipe, you know what im saying? You used to do it for crack rocks under the bridge you called home.
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
izancarlos
Visitor

#49274 3 years ago
Gee whiz ,cracks out ,meth is in...how did u know I used 2 live there? No more..living in my 14 foot trailer..
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49276 3 years ago
Wow. Your living high and mighty now. You know if you set a couple traps under there you can catch dinner. I wanna play cowboys and indians with you but its going to end just like it always does. I like to call it a deliverance kind of ending. I know you like that.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49277 3 years ago
izancarlos wrote:

When your in Red rocks ill be visiting your bride.
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49281 3 years ago
izancarlos wrote:
Gee whiz ,cracks out ,meth is in...how did u know I used 2 live there? No more..living in my 14 foot trailer..

I know a lot about you. Think about it. Are we really friends? You think you can do your bidding here? Your past is about to come to light.
izancarlos
Visitor

#49296 3 years ago
Bring it on boner!
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49298 3 years ago
izancarlos wrote:
Bring it on boner!

You come to the battle of wits unarmed you fool.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49413 3 years ago
captaintony wrote:
I'm writing from farm aid. I just saw Neil Young bus and I'm planning to let the air out of his tires about three am so his roadies will chase me and this is where it gets complicated, I told my wife they would beat the crap out of me and this in turn would end up in the news. The dilemma is do I really want beat up? Yes, I've been known to be self destructive in the old days but that's when I was young dumb and just comfortably numb. I don't like pain. Two, I'm taking all the spotlight from farm aid to announce my presidential run. Do I really want to be covered in blood, looking like a total madman, and telling the news I'm running for office. Do I want Willie Nelson kicking my ass? Hes old but I heard he knows karate.
I need cabinet members now and who wants to work that voodoo behind the scenes. I need a person who knows how to clean me up and push me in front of the cameras after celebrating a ten day orgy. Thank you, my fellow Americans.

This is the kind of leadership we need. Someone who takes action that doesn't cost anything. Offer Willie the vice president office.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#49424 3 years ago
Chaz B wrote:
izancarlos wrote:
COOl, yep hippies r longhair burnouts,

Hi izancarlos. I have been following your posts and you turn me on with all your spaceship talk. I am a transsexual heshe and I am going to rock your world. Your gonna be my kimosabe bitch. Can I use my ball gag on you?

Pulp Fiction in the basement. I said thank you, for a real good time!!!
Time to create page: 1.44 seconds