• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Re: You know if I do this presidential run right

#48993 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm writing from farm aid. I just saw Neil Young bus and I'm planning to let the air out of his tires about three am so his roadies will chase me and this is where it gets complicated, I told my wife they would beat the crap out of me and this in turn would end up in the news. The dilemma is do I really want beat up? Yes, I've been known to be self destructive in the old days but that's when I was young dumb and just comfortably numb. I don't like pain. Two, I'm taking all the spotlight from farm aid to announce my presidential run. Do I really want to be covered in blood, looking like a total madman, and telling the news I'm running for office. Do I want Willie Nelson kicking my ass? Hes old but I heard he knows karate.
I need cabinet members now and who wants to work that voodoo behind the scenes. I need a person who knows how to clean me up and push me in front of the cameras after celebrating a ten day orgy. Thank you, my fellow Americans.
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded, DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48994 3 years, 2 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
I might be able to take it a step higher, I want to be supreme ruler of the entire universe, I think I would look good in a Zeus mermaid costume with one of those electric pitchforks, those things are cool, if I didn't like what someone was doing or saying, I could zap em in the ass and laugh cause I'd be like the supreme guy and stuff.

Well, Id volunteer to be your right hand man, but considering that your probably right handed.......i wont go anywhere near that position. Whos the dude who runs the army??? I could do that shit. hahahhaa. Anybody seeeeen whats it called...The Men who Stare at Goats? Ill start a army of love. lol. PMoondancer, and Smiley are my Army Generals.hahhahahaha =-) Grrrrrr Im mad i couldnt write this in color. Usin internet explorer instead of mozilla, n its fuckin up my board.hahahahahah

You're hired. If it fails, you'll be the first to be shot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#48995 3 years, 2 months ago
May the FORCE be with you
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48998 3 years, 2 months ago
Speech, speech. You could probably take Willie Nelson. Neil would probably take the best of three falls. Good luck, + have fun.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48999 3 years, 2 months ago
For heaven's sake, don't hurt Neil or Willie- I'm borrowing a Sirius password so I can listen to the broadcast tomorrow. Take out Dave Matthews if you need to create a distraction!
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony, DeadHead420, strangerinboulder
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#49228 3 years, 2 months ago
No reports of bus vandalism or roadie attacks yet, but there's time. Until then, looks like the webstream from Farm Aid is pretty good. They're playing some 1990 Bonnie between performers right now. Good stuff!

www.farmaid.org/site/c.qlI5IhNVJsE/b.765...Aid_2011_Webcast.htm
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by SunshineSue.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#49240 3 years, 2 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I'm writing from farm aid. I just saw Neil Young bus and I'm planning to let the air out of his tires about three am so his roadies will chase me and this is where it gets complicated, I told my wife they would beat the crap out of me and this in turn would end up in the news. The dilemma is do I really want beat up? Yes, I've been known to be self destructive in the old days but that's when I was young dumb and just comfortably numb. I don't like pain. Two, I'm taking all the spotlight from farm aid to announce my presidential run. Do I really want to be covered in blood, looking like a total madman, and telling the news I'm running for office. Do I want Willie Nelson kicking my ass? Hes old but I heard he knows karate.
I need cabinet members now and who wants to work that voodoo behind the scenes. I need a person who knows how to clean me up and push me in front of the cameras after celebrating a ten day orgy. Thank you, my fellow Americans.

YOU my friend, are a GENIUS. bahahahahahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
izancarlos
Visitor

#49261 3 years, 2 months ago
COOl, yep hippies r longhair burnouts,
Chaz B
Junior Boarder
I'm so confused

#49264 3 years, 2 months ago
izancarlos wrote:
COOl, yep hippies r longhair burnouts,

Hi izancarlos. I have been following your posts and you turn me on with all your spaceship talk. I am a transsexual heshe and I am going to rock your world. Your gonna be my kimosabe bitch. Can I use my ball gag on you?
I really hate having to sit down every time I take a leak.
izancarlos
Visitor

#49270 3 years, 2 months ago
Sounds great Greg!
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds