• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

You know if I do this presidential run right

#48580 2 years, 11 months ago
I might be able to take it a step higher, I want to be supreme ruler of the entire universe, I think I would look good in a Zeus mermaid costume with one of those electric pitchforks, those things are cool, if I didn't like what someone was doing or saying, I could zap em in the ass and laugh cause I'd be like the supreme guy and stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

Re: You know if I do this presidential run right

#48609 2 years, 11 months ago
Is your cabinet filled up for all positions? I have no redeeming qualities. I am also lazy, slow, + inept. But I am a decent dancer for being white. Plus I have high friends, in low places.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48617 2 years, 11 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
Is your cabinet filled up for all positions? I have no redeeming qualities. I am also lazy, slow, + inept. But I am a decent dancer for being white. Plus I have high friends, in low places.

i'd say that makes you more qualified than 99% of the people currently in DC! (cynical? who me??)
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48652 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

i'd say that makes you more qualified than 99% of the people currently in DC! (cynical? who me??)

Freedom of speech will no longer be tolerated. Cynics will be sent to the gulag.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48655 2 years, 11 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

Freedom of speech will no longer be tolerated. Cynics will be sent to the gulag.

I think we can employ anyone who wants to join, we're not going to have any funds, so let's not buy anything, we'll have to do it the political way and just steal it.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48743 2 years, 11 months ago
I want to throw my name in to be Secretary of Camel Toes. I have already proven my vast knowledge and believe a grass roots camel toe movement is exactly what this great country requires. No funding is necessary. We will be self funded through roadside car washes and will raise funds to reduce govenment debt by utilizing the Girl Scout Cookie plan already set forth by our great leader.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48752 2 years, 11 months ago
I believe the title of grand high exalted mystic ruler can now be recycled.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#48755 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I might be able to take it a step higher, I want to be supreme ruler of the entire universe, I think I would look good in a Zeus mermaid costume with one of those electric pitchforks, those things are cool, if I didn't like what someone was doing or saying, I could zap em in the ass and laugh cause I'd be like the supreme guy and stuff.

Well, Id volunteer to be your right hand man, but considering that your probably right handed.......i wont go anywhere near that position. Whos the dude who runs the army??? I could do that shit. hahahhaa. Anybody seeeeen whats it called...The Men who Stare at Goats? Ill start a army of love. lol. PMoondancer, and Smiley are my Army Generals.hahhahahaha =-) Grrrrrr Im mad i couldnt write this in color. Usin internet explorer instead of mozilla, n its fuckin up my board.hahahahahah
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#48802 2 years, 11 months ago
got my vote........
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#48914 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
strangerinboulder wrote:

I think we can employ anyone who wants to join, we're not going to have any funds, so let's not buy anything, we'll have to do it the political way and just steal it.

where do I sign up
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.65 seconds