• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
rdnzl
Fresh Boarder

Security at the Best Buy Theater

#484 3 years, 6 months ago
So... all accounts of the security presence for the Thursday night show have been totally negative. How was the line to get in and the security for Friday night? Let's keep each other informed so that we can all know what to expect upon arrival.
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

Re: Security at the Best Buy Theater

#489 3 years, 6 months ago
I am sure things will losen up as the run goes on . It is Times Square so what would you expect. Radio City will be a classic run for sure .Those last shows there SMOKED!!!
Bzerk 2
Junior Boarder

#490 3 years, 6 months ago
Things will loosen up.
sam2448
Junior Boarder

#494 3 years, 6 months ago
were lines better last night? heard tales of people waiting over an hour to get in on thursday and want to make sure i don't miss any of the show tonight
Warlock
Platinum Boarder

#496 3 years, 6 months ago
my buddy parked at 7 and text me he was in at 7:15, no lines
rdnzl
Fresh Boarder

#670 3 years, 6 months ago
Had to drive into the city tonight and went by the theater around 7:00 and the line was around the corner. Not sure about security but I saw a bunch on the street by the line.
Greatnorthspecial
Junior Boarder

#717 3 years, 6 months ago
Friday night entered around 7:30 and there was no line.

There was a pre-announcement about the smoking policies. I have to admit I appreciated being able to se a show without a constant build up of cigarette smoke. After the msg shows and Hammerstein shows I felt like I smoked 10 packs and my clothes should be quickly discarded. There was "other" smoke at times with discretion and I did not see anyone in my area of the floor asked to leave.
snorky
Fresh Boarder

#750 3 years, 6 months ago
We got in quickly, as we were about to walk to the end of the line a guard told us to show him our tickets and he opened up a lane, we were inside in 5 minutes, no major pat down, we were prepared for the worst but it was rather easy and painless getting inside. We did see folks getting tossed and perhaps busted for smoking, guards were going through the floor searching for careless smokers. Be careful. Venue was crowded, but crowd was pretty mellow near us, lots of bumping into each other while dancing but nobody got upset and nobody got covered in beer.
the highway terror
Platinum Boarder
{({({({({(Health Vibes For Bobby)})})})})}

#787 3 years, 6 months ago
glad to hear things loosened up, I heard some folks missed most of the first set the other night waiting in line !
Can't Live that Negative Way, Make Room for the Positive Day !
rdnzl
Fresh Boarder

#805 3 years, 6 months ago
Thanks for the info folks... I guess the rule is : Show up early and don't be stupid...
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds