• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

thank you button

#48367 2 years, 11 months ago
is it just me or does the "thank you" button only appear as an option sometimes? seems like many times when i want to use it, it's not there...but then i'll see it a few minutes later on another thread..
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420, strangerinboulder
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: thank you button

#48379 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
is it just me or does the "thank you" button only appear as an option sometimes? seems like many times when i want to use it, it's not there...but then i'll see it a few minutes later on another thread..

Have you been gettin enough sleep, or having some adverse side effect to some medication.bahahahahaha jk. Nawww, this hasnt happened to me. SEEEEE, "thank you". hahaha
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48384 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
wlewis wrote:

Have you been gettin enough sleep, or having some adverse side effect to some medication.bahahahahaha jk. Nawww, this hasnt happened to me. SEEEEE, "thank you". hahaha

too much sleep, not enough medication
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48385 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:

I haven't had that one happen, but three or four times now I've signed off, then come back hours later only to see that I'm still on Forum front page, I'm indicated as "online" within posts, but indicated as logged out up at the top, and I have to enter my name/password again to post or get to PMs. Even logging back in and out doesn't seem to help, but a day or two later I've been able to "completely" log out. Kind of unnerving actually. Anybody else had that problem?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48388 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
wlewis wrote:

I haven't had that one happen, but three or four times now I've signed off, then come back hours later only to see that I'm still on Forum front page, I'm indicated as "online" within posts, but indicated as logged out up at the top, and I have to enter my name/password again to post or get to PMs. Even logging back in and out doesn't seem to help, but a day or two later I've been able to "completely" log out. Kind of unnerving actually. Anybody else had that problem?

yeah quite often i see that, sometimes when i'm on super late/early in the morning it's loaded and i know everyone isn't on because no one is posting...

but the thank you button is what i still can't figure out...happens on both home and work computers so i know it's not the computer or the connection causing that ..
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48481 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:

Never seen that one Burt. I think its the user, not the computer lol.

PS- its so fucking hot I don't even want to let my dogs out. Brutal. Come on fall!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#48491 2 years, 11 months ago
"I haven't had that one happen, but three or four times now I've signed off, then come back hours later only to see that I'm still on Forum front page, I'm indicated as "online" within posts, but indicated as logged out up at the top, and I have to enter my name/password again to post or get to PMs. Even logging back in and out doesn't seem to help, but a day or two later I've been able to "completely" log out. Kind of unnerving actually. Anybody else had that problem? "

it probably says I'm on 24/7 cause I never hit the logout button and it seems everytime my computer is on, I'm automatically signed in. I always have music playing through my computer so very rarely is it off - especially when I'm sleeping, I can't sleep in silence anymore...

when I go to work I let my computer hibernate so I'm probably not online then....
Time to create page: 0.41 seconds