• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
nastero
Junior Boarder

Cuthbert Seating

#48239 2 years, 11 months ago
I'm looking into tickets for Cuthbert and it appears that either there are no reserved left or it is all GA. Anyone know which one it is? I'd love to find out before I pull the trigger on the tix because if there are reserved seats I'd just as soon find those than deal with the lawn.
wngfan
Junior Boarder

Re: Cuthbert Seating

#48240 2 years, 11 months ago
It is all GA. No reserved seating. last year we got up front for first set and by soundboard for second set. Worked great. Go for it, you won't be disappointed in this small intimate venue in a nice park right next to Autzen stadium
nastero
Junior Boarder

#48241 2 years, 11 months ago
wngfan wrote:
It is all GA. No reserved seating. last year we got up front for first set and by soundboard for second set. Worked great. Go for it, you won't be disappointed in this small intimate venue in a nice park right next to Autzen stadium

Thanks man, I appreciate the quick response. I'm looking forward to it. Going up to Portland to visit a friend and I'm hoping hte show is hot enough to convince her to attend a second night .
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#54537 2 years, 11 months ago
Second night -- what about a third???

Hopefully it won't dump rain like last year. The Cuthbert is a great venue, especially when it is GA. There are seats in the lower section that they sometimes reserve but not for Furthur. The scene outside is pretty sweet too.
PennsylvaniaPete
Junior Boarder

#54574 2 years, 11 months ago
Cuthbert?
Attachments:
The Deadheads gather at the rim of the volcano to dance and sing joyful songs in honor of their fallen hero.
amusingdeva
Platinum Boarder

#54589 2 years, 11 months ago
Cuthbert Amphitheater - in Eugene. Be there Sept 23-25
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54612 2 years, 11 months ago
To whoever went last year....What's the temperature like at night? I was looking it up and the average low is 45 degrees. That's a lil chilly!! Guess I may have to pack layers...
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
wngfan
Junior Boarder

#54614 2 years, 11 months ago
Last year it poured rain hardcore in second set, second night...but it was kinda warm, like in the 60's, maybe lower 70's at Showtime. I think it was a front coming up from tropics. I don't recall much shivering, however I had a light rain pullover. We also get a lot of killer weather up here in September, warm low humidity days and cooler nights. You probably should plan to have an extra sweat shirt or other layer. the chance of rain is there, but it is a minor chance.

No matter how you dress, it is gonna be HOT!
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#54619 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks! I'm so excited! I've just been dying a few items to wear to the shows and I should start looking for heavier whites. 20 more days til the shows!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
SkiNose
Junior Boarder

#54693 2 years, 11 months ago
Cuthbert is all GA... There's not a bad spot in the little house. Sound is incredible. Outdoor airy sound, much like The Gorge but smaller.

Be prepared for anything.

It's another La Nina year..... year two.... Plus, it's oregon in the fall. So bring a rain coat. It might be chilly at night. It has been chilly in portland lately.
"You ain't gonna learn what you don't wanna know."
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by SkiNose.
Time to create page: 0.49 seconds