• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#216544 1 year, 11 months ago
23@well wrote:
Looks like everyone is off to a good start this week. Sue, the lions game was at least for us fans, a great he to watch. I agree, your coach is needs to go. I'm hoping the raiders lose out. We need the draft picks. I sure do miss my old account. I've still heard nothing from support.

I'm not entirely sure it's Schwartz, though I have to admit I'm starting to wonder. I'll pass on Reid and Gruden; maybe Cowher. Too bad Jeff Fisher went to the Rams. What really needs to happen is taking a look at the instant replay rules and allow EVERY play to be reviewed, no matter what flag is thrown, what the play is or what period it is. Give the referees the discretion to review anything they want! The bottom line is that Houston got a touchdown they didn't deserve and it lost the Lions the game. And that sucks!!!

I sent support an email about you, too, for what it's worth, Ryan. Hope they can re-activate your account!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
23@well
Fresh Boarder

#216585 1 year, 11 months ago
Thank you so much sue. I was really pulling for Michigan yesterday watching them play Ohio. Support still hasn't got back to me. I suppose they will after the weekend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#216589 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
23@well wrote:
Looks like everyone is off to a good start this week. Sue, the lions game was at least for us fans, a great he to watch. I agree, your coach is needs to go. I'm hoping the raiders lose out. We need the draft picks. I sure do miss my old account. I've still heard nothing from support.

I'm not entirely sure it's Schwartz, though I have to admit I'm starting to wonder. I'll pass on Reid and Gruden; maybe Cowher. Too bad Jeff Fisher went to the Rams. What really needs to happen is taking a look at the instant replay rules and allow EVERY play to be reviewed, no matter what flag is thrown, what the play is or what period it is. Give the referees the discretion to review anything they want! The bottom line is that Houston got a touchdown they didn't deserve and it lost the Lions the game. And that sucks!!!

I sent support an email about you, too, for what it's worth, Ryan. Hope they can re-activate your account!

It was Swartz' fault remember him ragging on Harbough about doing the same thing when you played the Niners. He said, Well that's why you have to know the rules. And now it came back to bite him in the ass. I will agreethat there need to be changes in the rules, but that won't come til next year. They can't change the rule in the middle of the season cause that wouldn't be fair to everyone else.
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
reagan57
Junior Boarder

#216612 1 year, 11 months ago
NO FOOTBALL.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#216614 1 year, 11 months ago
reagan57 wrote:
NO FOOTBALL.

I felt that way Thursday, and again yesterday. But 24 hours later, I'm over it and ready to go. Loving seeing Eastern Michigan's finest Charlie Batch getting to start today for Pittsburgh. Maybe he'll even score!
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#216619 1 year, 11 months ago
Sue, just so we're clear I do completely agree that the lions got screwed. It's a shitty rule,but a rule non the less.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#216622 1 year, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Sue, just so we're clear I do completely agree that the lions got screwed. It's a shitty rule,but a rule non the less.

I know you do, and I think it makes sense not to change rules midseason, unless it's a safety issue or something. Though I knew you'd understand how painful it was after GD's earlier reaming (which wasn't partly their coach's fault). But seeing the back-to-back footage of Schwartz making fun of Harbaugh and then Schwartz doing the same thing was pretty telling. He definitely should have known better (the dumbass!!).

Add- You just got 149 points in the word game, Funky??? Geez, I'd better beat you in football after that one!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#216626 1 year, 11 months ago
23@well
Fresh Boarder

#216715 1 year, 11 months ago
My team is tired. Looks like I have to win out to make the playoffs. Great job everyone. Got some good teams out there.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#216720 1 year, 11 months ago
23@well wrote:
My team is tired. Looks like I have to win out to make the playoffs. Great job everyone. Got some good teams out there.

I'm not going to make the playoffs, but I'm going to try and win it out and play spoiler.
23@well
Fresh Boarder

#217105 1 year, 11 months ago
I think this week will be the most intense fantasy week we have had. Its coming down to the wire. Third and fourth place is up for grabs here. Thursday nights game is going to be great. I cant wait. I need Matt Ryan to have his best game to date without involving Julio Jones and Tony Gonzolaz. Maybe rush for 4 touchdowns.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#217711 1 year, 10 months ago
Wow. My qb couldn't be doing any worse right now. What happen to Matt. He went from throwing td to getting nothing. Great game though!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Time to create page: 0.30 seconds