• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#213711 1 year, 11 months ago
This fantasy stuff is so much fun. This is my first time playing and I love it. Seriously makes sunday ten times better, especially when the raiders are looking the way there looking. The Broncos are a for sure playoff team. Im a little surprised but happy for peyton. Rather see peyton win this division than anyone else. The broncos also got a pretty soft schedule, the rest of the way.
Why are thursday night games so weak. The seem to have boring games.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#213716 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
This fantasy stuff is so much fun. This is my first time playing and I love it. Seriously makes sunday ten times better, especially when the raiders are looking the way there looking. The Broncos are a for sure playoff team. Im a little surprised but happy for peyton. Rather see peyton win this division than anyone else. The broncos also got a pretty soft schedule, the rest of the way. Why are thursday night games so weak. The seem to have boring games.

I agree, though it's both the agony and the ecstasy!!

All I know is that my Lions better come up with one big, big win on Sunday. I love all the FFF cheeseheads, but I sure want them to lose this week. I'm going to be praying from now until Sunday that I get to see Funky looking gorgeous in a Lion's jersey!!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#213727 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
23atwell wrote:
This fantasy stuff is so much fun. This is my first time playing and I love it. Seriously makes sunday ten times better, especially when the raiders are looking the way there looking. The Broncos are a for sure playoff team. Im a little surprised but happy for peyton. Rather see peyton win this division than anyone else. The broncos also got a pretty soft schedule, the rest of the way. Why are thursday night games so weak. The seem to have boring games.

All I know is that my Lions better come up with one big, big win on Sunday. I love all the FFF cheeseheads, but I sure want them to lose this week. I'm going to be praying from now until Sunday that I get to see Funky looking gorgeous in a Lion's jersey!!

Pray and dream all you want, but if the same team that played the Vikings shows up there's no chance!
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#213729 1 year, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
23atwell wrote:

Pray and dream all you want, but if the same team that played the Vikings shows up there's no chance!

That was just a substitute team designed to get your hopes up and make the Packers slack off! That's definitely not my real team!! Just you wait 'til Sunday and you'll see!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#215021 1 year, 11 months ago
Good Morning FFF. Good Luck to everybody this morning, except the folks that are tied for first:P Enjoy your sunday.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#215023 1 year, 11 months ago
imagejpg_2.jpeg
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#215025 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Good Morning FFF. Good Luck to everybody this morning, except the folks that are tied for first:P Enjoy your sunday.

My team is limping into this week...
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#215026 1 year, 11 months ago
imagejpg_2_2012-11-18.jpeg
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#215028 1 year, 11 months ago
facebook_2105511334.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#215029 1 year, 11 months ago
Dude I'm going to laugh if Detroit wins
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
funky420
Platinum Boarder

#215030 1 year, 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

Me too, after I'm done blaming the refs!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#215032 1 year, 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:

Oh lordy, I'm already laughing, I almost shot coffee out of my nose looking at Funky's posts!! I have to admit, those are pretty freaking funny, even though I'm the one that's going to be laughing at the end of the day!! I've got my Barry Sanders jersey on, so there's no losing today! I smell burnt cheese....

Hmmm, what's the over/under on Rodgers' getting sacked, I'm thinking 6? 8? Maybe 10? Good thing the grass stains will blend into that green uniform. Not the blood though, we'll have to try not to hurt him too badly, he's a nice guy with a great career in advertising ahead of him.

The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, stricken
Time to create page: 0.32 seconds