• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#49409 2 years, 8 months ago
when are you going to the draft?
The voices tell me what to say
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49410 2 years, 8 months ago
funky420 wrote:
when are you going to the draft?

Im waiting for Steve and pawtrack. Steve sent me a message this morning. He should be in soon. I sent pawtrack a message today. Just waiting for those 2 and then ill figure out how to trigger the draft. Ill post on this when I set it to draft. I wanna get 10. That has always been best for some reason.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
izancarlos
Visitor

#49421 2 years, 8 months ago
Ya,we got our own team,Kink,me,O.J. Simpson,Rodney King,Dennis Rodman,Jack Tatum,the Begaye boys from Many Farms,Art Shell,..u get ur hippie dopers team n b ready to get ur backs dirty...4 those of u that can't make red rocks how bout we.play after Sat Eugene show, at hayward stadium,,head slap!!! Oh yeah
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#49427 2 years, 8 months ago
Sounds good, Neverstop, we can always pick up a 10th if we need to, I'm sure. Hey Funky and Stranger, how'd you like that game last night? ; )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#49438 2 years, 8 months ago
Team steelfaces checkin in.... ok got my draft set... we definately need 10 to make it an even number...hopefully pawtrack appears soon.... if not, in some period of time .. we should get a 10th...IMHO
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#49440 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Sounds good, Neverstop, we can always pick up a 10th if we need to, I'm sure. Hey Funky and Stranger, how'd you like that game last night? ; )

1st drive by the pack was sad, and 1st deffensive attempt wasn't to promising either. Thank god the second attempt by both off/def looked a lot more impressive. The rest of the game doesn't say much because it's mainly 2nd and 3rd sting. All in all I'm still very optomistic!

Attachment 2011-08-14 14.42.28.jpg not found

The voices tell me what to say
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by funky420.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#49441 2 years, 8 months ago
The NFL sucks me in every year I watch the first preseason game with such anticipation...then after watching a bunch of guys who mostly are playing halloween dressed up as Packers, Steelers.... I end up wanting 3 hours of my life back. FF to regular season please!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#49443 2 years, 8 months ago
But it's the first fix in months, and I gotta have it!!!!! : )
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#49447 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:

Hey I didn't say I didn't do the works too.... its just that I think this "product" is bunk. .............waitin on the good shit...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#49495 2 years, 8 months ago
Actually the third preseason game tends to be pretty significant. Most of the starters are in for at least a half and you can get a pretty good idea of how things may look out of the box. Two preseason games are part of my Eagles season tix and most of the time, I make both.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#49499 2 years, 8 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Hey I didn't say I didn't do the works too.... its just that I think this "product" is bunk. .............waitin on the good shit...

That's how I feel about the entire regular hockey season- call me in April!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49536 2 years, 8 months ago
Alright, Steve is in. Just waiting on pawtrack. Looking forward to a good year for the bills or jags. For the record, when buff plays Jax we root for the bills (of course). Don't the bills play detroit every preseason?
Time to create page: 0.88 seconds