#48896 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm in, team name is Minglewood Blues.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#48952 3 years, 2 months ago
brokenarrow wrote:
Alright im signed up as the bonecrushers. So what's next

Just sit tight until your team is drafted. You can go in and mess with the player rankings to try and get the players you want or exclude players you don't want. But if you haven't played before you might want to leave it alone cuz you can end up screwing yourself. I go with the rankings and then I just exclude players I know i don't want . Sometimes ill move a player up or down if I think they ate ranked too high or low.
The following user(s) said Thank You: brokenarrow
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48966 3 years, 2 months ago
You can also go in and edit your team slogan & avatar. I played with the rankings of the first 100 or so players after that I assume it just autodrafts. Tonights plan : watch Steelers romp in an epic preseason matchup with the dirtyskins , as I enjoy a few beverages...............
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49052 3 years, 2 months ago
Ill be watching the chiefs and tampa in a few minutes.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#49058 3 years, 2 months ago
The Lions are tape delayed and I've been trying so hard to just watch baseball and not see a score. But I forgot about Twitter- just saw a tweet that Cincinnati's new rookie QB threw an interception for his first pass against Detroit. Kind of blew the surprise for me, but I was sure glad to see it! I may have to try and make the Lion's D my first round pick, just to prove wrong all the naysayers!
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#49060 3 years, 2 months ago
I may have to try and make the Lion's D my first round pick, just to prove wrong all the naysayers![/quote]

I think that is a brilliant strategy you should do that!

WOW-- Redskins announcers gotta change their underwear they are so ecstatic that their first team scored on our second & third team defense...this could be the highlight of the skins season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#49061 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm in! StellaBlues is the name
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49071 3 years, 2 months ago
Looks like Steve and Pawtrack are the remaining 2 we need to sign up. Ill try to message them.
maredwar
Junior Boarder

#49076 3 years, 2 months ago
"WOW-- Redskins announcers gotta change their underwear they are so ecstatic that their first team scored on our second & third team defense...this could be the highlight of the skins season. "

Ya gotta understand, us Redskins fans are estatic when they score against ANYONE, even if its Sister Mary's Little Sisters of the Poor...
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#49117 3 years, 2 months ago
Well, the Little Sisters always play the 'Skins hard...
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#49118 3 years, 2 months ago
izancarlos wrote:
No football....

I can see why you might find the Redskins offensive. The Irish equivalent might be a team called the Bog Trotters or the Drunken Micks.

This spring I was at a high school reunion. A Quaker school on the city limits, a completely mixed student body. I hooked up with an old teacher, a black guy who's now based in Atlanta. We hung out for about an hour talking Phillies and baseball in general. He said he goes to lots of Braves games but given his hertage, he simply can't get behind that chop chant they do down there. I can't argue that point.

I would say, however, that overall, this is a great country but there's still a whole lot of cracks running through the foundation.

At least the Natives have an answer to the Redskins: Jim Thorpe. He pretty much showed everybody how the game should be played.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#49263 3 years, 2 months ago
Steve and pawtrack where are you? Holding for y'all.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds