• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32450
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212034 1 year, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
I can't wait till next week Sue!!!!!!! You're gonna look beautiful in Green n Gold!

I wouldn't be so confident if I had your defense, cheesehead!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32450
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212036 1 year, 11 months ago
Is Yahoo reloading very slowly for anyone else??
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3279
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212037 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
I can't wait till next week Sue!!!!!!! You're gonna look beautiful in Green n Gold!

I wouldn't be so confident if I had your defense, cheesehead!!




Are you kidding me? It seems our injuries make our back ups perform better because they know they have to step up. Either way or offense will perform, and I've been paying attention to the faltering Lions (right atwell!)
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32450
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212040 1 year, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
I can't wait till next week Sue!!!!!!! You're gonna look beautiful in Green n Gold!

I wouldn't be so confident if I had your defense, cheesehead!!




Are you kidding me? It seems our injuries make our back ups perform better because they know they have to step up. Either way or offense will perform, and I've been paying attention to the faltering Lions (right atwell!)

Hey, Lions have won 3 out of their last 4, we're on a roll! Definitely ready and able to roll all over the Pack next week!
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3279
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212047 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
funky420 wrote:
I can't wait till next week Sue!!!!!!! You're gonna look beautiful in Green n Gold!

I wouldn't be so confident if I had your defense, cheesehead!!




Are you kidding me? It seems our injuries make our back ups perform better because they know they have to step up. Either way or offense will perform, and I've been paying attention to the faltering Lions (right atwell!)

Hey, Lions have won 3 out of their last 4, we're on a roll! Definitely ready and able to roll all over the Pack next week!


2 drives, 2 picks!? I hope these guys show up next week!
The voices tell me what to say
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32450
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212050 1 year, 11 months ago
^^^ No, 1 pick, 2 punts.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4913
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212054 1 year, 11 months ago
Ive been trying for minutes to get stattracking going and yahoo going and its not working.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
funky420
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3279
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212057 1 year, 11 months ago
Yes Yahoo is extremely slow right now...It's getting annoying let's go Dalton!
The voices tell me what to say
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4913
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212065 1 year, 11 months ago
anyone else useing the yahoo stattracker and its not working right. I feel like I have some pot and a pipe but no fucking lighter.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:32450
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#212070 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
anyone else useing the yahoo stattracker and its not working right. I feel like I have some pot and a pipe but no fucking lighter.

I'm just following the stats on the individual team pages and scores on the league home page, but it's taking a long time for each refresh (usually it's a split second) or won't reload at all. It's a pain!
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds