• Topics not covered in other forums.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#205063 1 year, 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
23atwell wrote:
Well I was to busy watching the Giants play a beautiful game last night, although I was gong back and forth but after seein the score before the half I lost interest. Then after the game, I couldnt believe my eyes seeing that denver came back, and came back strong. Congrats Mark, must feel good.

Anyone catch Bob and Phil last night, singing the Anthem at the Giants game. Im a lucky man to see my boys before a playoff game. Felt good. I just knew we were gong to win that one after that.

Even though the Giants are divsion rivals I would love to see them knock St. Louis out... Did they show the anthem on TV?

Yes they did. Bob, Phil, and third base coach Flannery
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#205064 1 year, 11 months ago
Im actually excited to see verlander pitch tonight. I want to see what he can do again. Go Tigers Tonight
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#205119 1 year, 11 months ago
Well Mark it looks like its the match up of the year. My defense against yours on thursday night. Im either going to be in first place after this weekened or you are.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#205307 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Im actually excited to see verlander pitch tonight. I want to see what he can do again. Go Tigers Tonight

He did it again!! But the Tiggers almost gave me another heart attack in the 9th, they just keep squeaking them out. I hope they can win it in a sweep tonight at home, that would be fun! Sorry Kevin's Mom, but it looks like the Yankees are going down this year.

Kevin, you can try and get revenge with football, the China Cats are going to try and finally get another win against your guys this week if I can ever generate any points.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder

#205324 1 year, 11 months ago
Sue I watched the game last night and yes, he did it again. He is money in the bank. Congrats, Tigers will be in the 2012 World Series. Lucky girl. Giants are probably going to be postponed today. Lots of rain in st louis. Thats good though. I didnt want to listen to it at work.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#205418 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Sue I watched the game last night and yes, he did it again. He is money in the bank. Congrats, Tigers will be in the 2012 World Series. Lucky girl. Giants are probably going to be postponed today. Lots of rain in st louis. Thats good though. I didnt want to listen to it at work.

It looks like the rain is holding off and the game is going. Hope you're listening!
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#206223 1 year, 11 months ago
Yankees failed me

hopefully the Ice Creme Kids can pull out a victory against the dreaded China Cats this weekend!!!

-- smell every flower --
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#206292 1 year, 11 months ago
kevin wrote:
Yankees failed me

hopefully the Ice Creme Kids can pull out a victory against the dreaded China Cats this weekend!!!

The way the China Cats have been playing, you've got a better chance than the Yankees did!

Though Smith didn't exactly get you off to a good start. Maybe I'll finally generate some points this week.

But more importantly, GO BLUE, Michigan pulls out a win in the last seconds in the big game!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kevin
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#206380 1 year, 11 months ago
Everyone ready for another week? Lots of byes and decisions to make. Do I play Shonn Greene against the Pats after a record day, or Pierre Thomas assuming Greene has a let down game?

Also I am starting Steve Smith at WR over Mike Williams and Brandon Lloyd. I am leaning towards playing Lloyd but Williams had a good game last week. Any advice?

Good luck this week Funky. GB are playing the Rams. Hopefully Rodgers and Nelson dont combine for a hundred freaking points again! Lol. Happy football sunday FFF
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#206390 1 year, 11 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Everyone ready for another week? Lots of byes and decisions to make. Do I play Shonn Greene against the Pats after a record day, or Pierre Thomas assuming Greene has a let down game?

Also I am starting Steve Smith at WR over Mike Williams and Brandon Lloyd. I am leaning towards playing Lloyd but Williams had a good game last week. Any advice?

Good luck this week Funky. GB are playing the Rams. Hopefully Rodgers and Nelson dont combine for a hundred freaking points again! Lol. Happy football sunday FFF

Those are always the toughest choices to make good luck on your coaching you'll need it all joking aside best of luck to you this is when fantasy gets tough with bye weeks and injuries.
The voices tell me what to say
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds