• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#204696 1 year, 11 months ago
funky420 wrote:
Hey Rodgers!!! Discount double check!!!!!!! There's your Jones sue!

That second one helped! There's joy in Cheeseland and Motown tonight!

Still, I'm going to need Sugaree's quarterback Manning to have a bad night tomorrow if I want to squeak out a China Cat win. It's going to make the Monday night game more interesting anyway!
kevin
Platinum Boarder

#204711 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Sugaree1 wrote:
Sue my bench has scored like a million points. I made some bad choices today!

You did, but who would have thought RG3 would have done so well today? Except it's looking like you're going to beat me anyway. Ouch!!

That's OK, the dead silence in Yankee Stadium after the Tigers just won another game made up for my fantasy pain!!

Im glad someone finds joy in my pain
as long as it's not Bahston !!!!
-- smell every flower --
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#204937 1 year, 11 months ago
Great game this week Sue, it looks like i am gonna pull it out. Still time left though, you never know. That being said it looks like all 3 of the 4-1 teams are going down. Things getting interesting near the halfway point
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#204946 1 year, 11 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Great game this week Sue, it looks like i am gonna pull it out. Still time left though, you never know. That being said it looks like all 3 of the 4-1 teams are going down. Things getting interesting near the halfway point

It was a good one. Boy, Peyton and Gates are both racking up the points tonight. Congrats on your win!! The league is sure looking pretty balanced, no one is running away with it yet, so anything is still possible!

I was going to switch to baseball, but this is starting to look like quite the comeback by the Broncos. It's a fun game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man, Sugaree1
perry
Senior Boarder

#204957 1 year, 11 months ago
Great Monday Night game!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Denver Man
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#204958 1 year, 11 months ago
Yeah great vintage comeback for Peyton
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#204981 1 year, 11 months ago
GO BRONCOS!

broncostealie.jpg
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#205024 1 year, 11 months ago
Well I was to busy watching the Giants play a beautiful game last night, although I was gong back and forth but after seein the score before the half I lost interest. Then after the game, I couldnt believe my eyes seeing that denver came back, and came back strong. Congrats Mark, must feel good.

Anyone catch Bob and Phil last night, singing the Anthem at the Giants game. Im a lucky man to see my boys before a playoff game. Felt good. I just knew we were gong to win that one after that.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

#205041 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Well I was to busy watching the Giants play a beautiful game last night, although I was gong back and forth but after seein the score before the half I lost interest. Then after the game, I couldnt believe my eyes seeing that denver came back, and came back strong. Congrats Mark, must feel good.

Anyone catch Bob and Phil last night, singing the Anthem at the Giants game. Im a lucky man to see my boys before a playoff game. Felt good. I just knew we were gong to win that one after that.

Even though the Giants are divsion rivals I would love to see them knock St. Louis out... Did they show the anthem on TV?
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#205047 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:

I figured you'd be a happy man with that win! I hope the Tigers can win another tonight behind Verlander.

It would have been impossible for the Giants to lose after Bob and Phil sang the anthem, that was great! Still not up on youtube, but hopefully someone will post it soon. They did a good job!
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by SunshineSue.
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds