• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Equinox
Platinum Boarder
Posts:16781

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#202490 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
It's a Lions bye week for me, thanks heavens. Hopefully they get their act together before next week's game against Equinox and his Eagles.


Yes, I'm currently in serious training here. Eagles need something. They looked pretty sloppy against a real sloppy Steelers team.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
kevin
Platinum Boarder
Posts:3309

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#202556 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
A little bump of the real football threads. How dare those spammers infringe on football!!

It's a Lions bye week for me, thanks heavens. Hopefully they get their act together before next week's game against Equinox and his Eagles. Now, if I could just figure out whether to play Brady against Peyton and Denver, or go with Flacco who only has to throw against the KC defense. Argh, I hate having to make these calls!! Go with the Wolverine, I guess...

Enjoy the games, folks!!


good call
-- smell every flower --
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31685
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#202561 1 year, 11 months ago
kevin wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
A little bump of the real football threads. How dare those spammers infringe on football!!

It's a Lions bye week for me, thanks heavens. Hopefully they get their act together before next week's game against Equinox and his Eagles. Now, if I could just figure out whether to play Brady against Peyton and Denver, or go with Flacco who only has to throw against the KC defense. Argh, I hate having to make these calls!! Go with the Wolverine, I guess...

Enjoy the games, folks!!


good call

No kidding, so glad I didn't go with Flacco! Though I still need an extra great night out of Jimmy Graham, or I'm going down to Ryan's team!
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder
Posts:1247

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203893 1 year, 11 months ago
Me and you this week Sue. One of us has to right our Ship of Fools. My team is headed to hell in a bucket quickly, but maybe we can rally down the stretch. Good luck this week. Who would you play, RG3 or Peyton Manning?
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
Last Edit: 1 year, 11 months ago by Sugaree1.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
Posts:4836
I love what I love and I want it that way

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203925 1 year, 11 months ago
Hey the Giants are going to the NLCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue, Oakland tonight is going to be crazy!!!!
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7558
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203926 1 year, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It would appear that Green Bay's problem is not their defense or their recieving, it's their offensive line!! Rodgers is taking a beating tonight!

And again this afternoon....


I don't understand - how does a Lion's fan care about the Packers?? I'd be dancing in the living room watching Rodgers take a pounding if I were you.
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
Denver Man
Platinum Boarder
Posts:7558
On the day I was born daddy sat down and cried

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203927 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Hey the Giants are going to the NLCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue, Oakland tonight is going to be crazy!!!!


Congrats man! Buster Posey is $$
I went walkin' out last summer
Tryin' to find a breath of air
I went walkin' on the mountain
A friend had told me I'd find you there
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31685
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203937 1 year, 11 months ago
Denver Man wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
It would appear that Green Bay's problem is not their defense or their recieving, it's their offensive line!! Rodgers is taking a beating tonight!

And again this afternoon....


I don't understand - how does a Lion's fan care about the Packers?? I'd be dancing in the living room watching Rodgers take a pounding if I were you.

Yeah, but if I have money on them, then I want them to win!

Just wait until the Pack and the Lions meet next month. Then I'll be wearing my Honolulu blue and shouting "Go Suh Go!!". And Funky420 will look good in a Lions' shirt, too.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31685
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203939 1 year, 11 months ago
23atwell wrote:
Hey the Giants are going to the NLCS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sue, Oakland tonight is going to be crazy!!!!

Congrats on your Giants win, that's great!!

But I think you've had enough wins for one day. Tonight it's my turn!!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Posts:31685
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#203957 1 year, 11 months ago
Sugaree1 wrote:
Me and you this week Sue. One of us has to right our Ship of Fools. My team is headed to hell in a bucket quickly, but maybe we can rally down the stretch. Good luck this week. Who would you play, RG3 or Peyton Manning?

Same to you, this should be a good match-up. I don't envy you your QB choice. I was kind of hoping RG3 would be out longer so my old Spartan Cousins could prove himself. But I've got to start getting some receiver points, or it's going to be a long season! And now Jimmy Graham is out, possibly for a while, and that hurts too. I'm hoping the new guys I picked up will score, and that the Pittsburgh defense gets me some points tonight. I need a win!!
Time to create page: 0.29 seconds