SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#196974 1 year, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
I'm looking at Leroy Brown's roster and wondering how he can be 0-3. That looks like a killer team (on paper) to me.

I'm thinking my Lion's defense that he owns hasn't been helping him any, despite his having Foster and Peterson. And having Eli is more a curse than a plus, believe me!!

That was last years Eli. Hs seems to be a fantasy stud this year (Although I really have not checked his stats). I know that I'd rather have him than Rivers right now. I'm thinking about going with Fitzpatrick. I don't think Rivers has any playmakers and he was bad last year. Hopefully he turns it around ***fingers crossed***.

Fitzpatrick against the NE defense would have to be tempting. I'm hoping he throws to Stevie Johnson a lot, I need the points too!

But this weekend, I'm focused on Saturday. After having both UM and MSU lose to (*gag*) Notre Damn, I really need MSU to beat Ohio State (sorry, Eco) or I'm going to have to leave the state!!
ecojaded
Platinum Boarder
"Why don't you arrest me"

#197009 1 year, 9 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I'm looking at Leroy Brown's roster and wondering how he can be 0-3. That looks like a killer team (on paper) to me.

Yeah, I am at a loss too, it seems everyone is having their "best week" against me.
She tries to live by the golden rule.
Said you treat other people right,
Other people probably treat you cool.
perry
Senior Boarder

#197057 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

I'm thinking my Lion's defense that he owns hasn't been helping him any, despite his having Foster and Peterson. And having Eli is more a curse than a plus, believe me!!

That was last years Eli. Hs seems to be a fantasy stud this year (Although I really have not checked his stats). I know that I'd rather have him than Rivers right now. I'm thinking about going with Fitzpatrick. I don't think Rivers has any playmakers and he was bad last year. Hopefully he turns it around ***fingers crossed***.

Fitzpatrick against the NE defense would have to be tempting. I'm hoping he throws to Stevie Johnson a lot, I need the points too!

But this weekend, I'm focused on Saturday. After having both UM and MSU lose to (*gag*) Notre Damn, I really need MSU to beat Ohio State (sorry, Eco) or I'm going to have to leave the state!!

Worse part of the RR run was not being able to watch the Irish shut down Michigan! OK, watched most of the first half late night....
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#197071 1 year, 9 months ago
perry wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

Worse part of the RR run was not being able to watch the Irish shut down Michigan! OK, watched most of the first half late night....

You darn Irish fans!! Well, I was sorry I missed meeting you at Red Rocks, but now...

First thing I did when I got home was delete the game from the DVR, I didn't even want to watch it! A buddy was texting me during the show every time Robinson was intercepted, until I "screamed" at him to stop it. Sounded like an ugly, ugly game, I'm SO glad I was dancing instead!
perry
Senior Boarder

#197119 1 year, 9 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
perry wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:

You darn Irish fans!! Well, I was sorry I missed meeting you at Red Rocks, but now...

First thing I did when I got home was delete the game from the DVR, I didn't even want to watch it! A buddy was texting me during the show every time Robinson was intercepted, until I "screamed" at him to stop it. Sounded like an ugly, ugly game, I'm SO glad I was dancing instead!

Hi,

Tried to find ya'll with no luck night 1, night 2 I knew exactly where you were but frickin 470 shut down when we were on it and delayed us getting there till gates opening and got in line with our buddy who was waiting since 3....Sunday, no clue either...had a blast and met lots of new people regardless, wish we could do it again this weekend!
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#198400 1 year, 9 months ago
A rare Sunday off. Let's go Purple Haze. I firing up stat tracker and icing up some Yuengling Lights. On the other hand my pool picks are in a hopeless state. But there's still hope (a true Bills fan I am).
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#198415 1 year, 9 months ago
I better get a win out of both the Lions and the China Cats or I'm headed into a tequila bottle after the debacle that was the MSU-OSU game yesterday.

There will be free updates of the Giants-Eagles game tonight during the set list thread!
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#198431 1 year, 9 months ago
Great, the Vikings just ran the opening kick off for a touchdown. I think it's time to start drinking now...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#198446 1 year, 9 months ago
And now the first punt of the second half gets run back for a touchdown. Funky, maybe green and gold aren't such bad colors after all...
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#198450 1 year, 9 months ago
I decided to head out to a place called wing it with wifey. The Jacksonville Buffalo Bills backers meet here every week. So far so good. You would swear you were in a bar in Buffalo until youwalk outside and its 89 degrees.
Time to create page: 1.13 seconds