• Topics not covered in other forums.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#195346 2 years ago
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Wow, you just got royally screwed, Cheeseheads!!! That Seattle touchdown was clearly a Packer interception. Can we please get rid of the scab officials now?!

One of the most bizarre football moments I've ever seen. And I'll bet the scabs stay. As far as the owners are concerned, this probably isn't about the money, it's about the power.

I dunno, at this point it makes the league look embarrassing. The owners should be smart enough to realize that's a far bigger negative than doing whatever they need to do to make the real officials happy with their pensions. I thinks this is going to force Goodell and the owners to move.
Sugaree1
Platinum Boarder

#195371 2 years ago
I find the term "scab" to be very offensive. But I also find these terrible calls offensive
If that jubilee don't come, maybe I'll meet you, on the run
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#195418 2 years ago
Hey the Raiders won! We took the Steelers!!!!!
Its been crazy. I play football parlays every weekend and it has been so frustrating. Its a new league. I love this game.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#195458 2 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Equinox wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
Wow, you just got royally screwed, Cheeseheads!!! That Seattle touchdown was clearly a Packer interception. Can we please get rid of the scab officials now?!

One of the most bizarre football moments I've ever seen. And I'll bet the scabs stay. As far as the owners are concerned, this probably isn't about the money, it's about the power.

I dunno, at this point it makes the league look embarrassing. The owners should be smart enough to realize that's a far bigger negative than doing whatever they need to do to make the real officials happy with their pensions. I thinks this is going to force Goodell and the owners to move.

We'll see. Most of the time the last two owners of the Eagles couldn't seem to care less if the fans were happy. So long as the revenue stream kept flowing, that's all that mattered.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#195505 2 years ago
No comment
The voices tell me what to say
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#196032 2 years ago
Just curious, What happens when your defense has a bye?
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#196036 2 years ago
23atwell wrote:
Just curious, What happens when your defense has a bye?

You need to pick up one that's playing this week and drop another player, otherwise you'll get no points. You don't have to drop your starting defense, it can be any player on the bench. You'll probably have to juggle like that more than once during the season.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#196475 2 years ago
I'm looking at Leroy Brown's roster and wondering how he can be 0-3. That looks like a killer team (on paper) to me.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder

#196477 2 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
I'm looking at Leroy Brown's roster and wondering how he can be 0-3. That looks like a killer team (on paper) to me.

I'm thinking my Lion's defense that he owns hasn't been helping him any, despite his having Foster and Peterson. And having Eli is more a curse than a plus, believe me!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#196549 2 years ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:

I'm thinking my Lion's defense that he owns hasn't been helping him any, despite his having Foster and Peterson. And having Eli is more a curse than a plus, believe me!!

That was last years Eli. Hs seems to be a fantasy stud this year (Although I really have not checked his stats). I know that I'd rather have him than Rivers right now. I'm thinking about going with Fitzpatrick. I don't think Rivers has any playmakers and he was bad last year. Hopefully he turns it around ***fingers crossed***.
Time to create page: 0.27 seconds