• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#48760 3 years, 1 month ago
You can do 12, but talent gets really watered down. I have it set at 10. Could change it but I don't recommend it.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48761 3 years, 1 month ago
Nope, don't change it- I wasn't thinking about the finite player pool. Thanks!

Although if there are more people interested in playing something, I'd be in the second league that SF proposed earlier!
Last Edit: 3 years, 1 month ago by SunshineSue.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48764 3 years, 1 month ago
Keep it at ten you are correct sir .... & this is not a rhetorical ? ..am I retarded??? Havin some issues with predraft rankings... oh I allready know the answer to the ? ..... once we all get signed up there's a league message board to post questions you may have predraft.... I am here to help
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48767 3 years, 1 month ago
Drum Roll please for the first week epic matchup of................................................

Chickens vs China Cats

ROFL
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48768 3 years, 1 month ago
Now, I don't want to bring sexism and disharmony into a forum full of peace and love, but you guys do realize that the women in this league are going to mop the floor with you, don't you? ; )
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48770 3 years, 1 month ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
Keep it at ten you are correct sir .... & this is not a rhetorical ? ..am I retarded??? Havin some issues with predraft rankings... oh I allready know the answer to the ? ..... once we all get signed up there's a league message board to post questions you may have predraft.... I am here to help

You should be able to prerank players right now. I was doing it earlier.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48771 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Now, I don't want to bring sexism and disharmony into a forum full of peace and love, but you guys do realize that the women in this league are going to mop the floor with you, don't you? ; )

Yes that is usually how it goes lol. Getting ready to get the first glimpse of Blaine Gabbert as jags Qb. Garrard is out for awhile with a back injury.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48772 3 years, 1 month ago
SunshineSue wrote:

Dems fightin words.... Seasons first prognostication:

Walk in the Sunshine will post "Who's yer Daddy!!!!" after beating the China Cats!
brokenarrow
Gold Boarder

#48779 3 years, 1 month ago
Tell me what to do to get started
GOOD LOVE
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48781 3 years, 1 month ago
get a yahoo account?
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds