• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Steve
Junior Boarder

Re: Furthur Fantasy Football League

#48589 3 years, 2 months ago
I love FF - I'd like to be included.
Thanks Charlie Miller!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#48592 3 years, 2 months ago
I'll watch from the sidelines for now. Too worried as to whether my actual team, the Eagles, is gonna gel with all the high priced talent they've acquired or collapse under the weight of all those superstars, like the Redskins a few years back.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48618 3 years, 2 months ago
Equinox wrote:
I'll watch from the sidelines for now. Too worried as to whether my actual team, the Eagles, is gonna gel with all the high priced talent they've acquired or collapse under the weight of all those superstars, like the Redskins a few years back.

Well, gee, if your backup quarterback says they're the "Dream Team", why would you possibly be worried?! ; )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Equinox
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48619 3 years, 2 months ago
Looks like seven right now. We should be able to get 3 more. The board has been slow lately. Ill set it up when I get a moment and pm the league id and password to y'all.
The following user(s) said Thank You: funky420, SunshineSue, mountainjam28
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#48625 3 years, 2 months ago
Only 9 hours until the first preseason kickoff!!! Not even my team, but I'll admit that I'm addicted enough that I'll be watching all the pregame and likely most of the game itself (at least until Project Runway comes on). Love it, love it, love it!!!!! : )
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48631 3 years, 2 months ago
Im psyched as well. I know its chargers and seahawks on espn. Pregame at 7. Only thing that sucks is I have to get up at 4 am Friday. Ouch! I hate that shift. I only do it when there's vacations.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#48636 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok I'm in since I can prerank players.... as a DIE HARD Steelers fan there are just certain players I can't take. Been on the Steelers "bus" lol even longer than the magic bus. OK this is gonna age me but my 1st Steeler game I ever attended was against the NY Giants and FRAN TARKENTON was their QB... and it was snowin hard. Anyway ahem *just an idea or suggestion..... I would be down to throw a small amount of $$ in a winner take all format... i.e. 10 bux each ten teams winner gets $100. I'm in either way just thought I'd mention that to add a lil more flava...........looking forward to it... thanks
maredwar
Junior Boarder

#48639 3 years, 2 months ago
I'll play if there is still an open spot. As a Redskins fan since Vince Lombardi was coach, it will be my only shot at sniffing any kind of playoffs this year...
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48654 3 years, 2 months ago
Any interest in an easier pool - as a second pool? Basically pick every game for the entire season with the point spreads. Much less time intensive than fantasy football, and I believe some sites like poolhost or sportsline.com still host them for free.

Typically "prizes" go to the weekly and annual winners. I suppose our prizes would be bragging rights.

If there is any interest, I'd be happy to set it up.

Go Jets! Hope the Pats burn in hell : ) (or their head coach BB who has been caught cheating).
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48709 3 years, 2 months ago
1 spot left I see. Looking for one furthur football fan who likes to play fantasy football. Throw your name in here.
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds