• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Girl problems..

#48167 2 years, 8 months ago
[attachment:1]C:\Documents and Settings\makullia\My Documents\My Pictures\2.jpg[/attachment]
thANKS FOR TAKING THE PICS YES iT IS THE VAN AHAHAH . sorry I thought I was responding to lewis .. .michelle & mike from albany peace !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by alilfurther.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48169 2 years, 8 months ago
I would have donated a kind sticker or two for your van had I known / thought you would proudly display it. Now I know for next time.

I try to stay low key, my one sticker last tour was "if you get confused listen to the music play".
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48178 2 years, 8 months ago
Smiley. Take it from someone whose been married 22 years. Been with Wifey for 26 years. We never have treated each other badly and it was never a drama fest and we never thought of leaving each other behind. Otherwise it wouldnt have lasted 26 days. Say adios my friend, the right lady is just around the corner.
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48189 2 years, 8 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
thANKS FOR TAKING THE PICS YES iT IS THE VAN AHAHAH . sorry I thought I was responding to lewis .. .michelle & mike from albany peace !!!

Here are a few more pic's of your van. I also added a few pic's of the buddies we were camping with - including a little red rooster who's too lazy to crow for days (I call bullshit on that one)

alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re pics

#48198 2 years, 8 months ago
the place wasgreat loved the white goat all the animals were well cared for and clean , and very mellow most goats try to eat everything they did not seem to care about coming and trying to cop a snack or anything .. nice people very cool place.. have stickers will travel !!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by alilfurther.
GreatestStoryEverTold
Expert Boarder

Re: Re pics

#48202 2 years, 8 months ago

This might help
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Re pics

#48216 2 years, 8 months ago
alilfurther wrote:
the place wasgreat loved the white goat all the animals were well cared for and clean , and very mellow most goats try to eat everything they did not seem to care about coming and trying to cop a snack or anything .. nice people very cool place.. have stickers will travel !!!

Is this your buddy? I actually took my daughter camping there last Sat (3 days ago) and we had a panic, torrential rains and all. Rained so hard that the roof caved in.... (wasn't that snowed, lol). Will be camping there again this weekend, get in one last hurrah before the summer ends.

~So the kids they dance and shake their bones while the politicians throwing stones, and it's all too clear we're on our own....

killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#48273 2 years, 8 months ago
Solo touring is the way to go because you know you'll be surrounded by friends along the way. I love not having to rely on anyone who 'is going to get tickets any day now' or might have enough money to go. And with crossing the border, fucking forget about it. I don't want my vehicle ripped apart because you forgot to tell me about that time you got arrested ....
Wake up when you want, crack a pint when you want, sleep when you want, drive as far as you feel like, eat where you want and no dead weight beaking your ear off the whole trip.
The following user(s) said Thank You: 23atwell
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#48341 2 years, 8 months ago
Wow Smiley,
You have lots of advice and lots to think about. I guess you'll have to ask yourslf a question....."what do I really want?"
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
intothesun
Visitor

#48348 2 years, 8 months ago
you change girls like I change the oil in my car !! Stop making everyone think this is some huge dramatic decision -- I know how you operate...you were born in a desert and raised in a lions den. And your number one occupation is ....!! I say, take the girl with you! But ask yourself this...whats more important...workin shit out and finding fault in yourself and how you can be the bigger person or just bailing and going on tour to "enjoy the ride". ?? Is she worth fighting for? Is she a "good ride".?? What's more important a person you care about or a concert tour. If she bitches all the time and is a bad apple, you better start heading to Oregon now...."Cause right here in Eugene....all the little mamas know what to do......!!!" Go out there and get some pussy bro...LoL
Time to create page: 0.74 seconds