• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Girl problems..

#48141 3 years, 1 month ago
alilfurther wrote:
take it from a girl (ME) any guy that puts up with a psycho, melodramatic ,little miss me gimmie mine girl ,addicted to their cell phone ,getting her nails /hair done , everything on the outside and nothing inside ,is out of their heads ..I would not want to be a single guy in this day and age losts of drama queens out there do not waste your time .

tell me about it...
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48142 3 years, 1 month ago
Great advice furthurflower and AlilFurther. Although alil, I am currently married but I am not certain what the future will hold and whether I will be one of the single guys in the relatively near future. There are plenty of plastic women out there, but plenty of true women who are honest caring, sincere and human. Gals a good guy would want to be with. There may be 9 plastic women for every one real woman, but that's fine with me.........."you just gotta poke around". (that stat was just a wild guess ).

Ali, is this your van? (I took these pic's at Beaverwood Farm before the bethel show). If it is, I like it a lot. I love that sticker "I miss Jerry". I saw one of those on the gear the band moves around (think it was on a TRI video), very touching.

~Won't you try just a little bit harder, couldn't you try just a little bit more?
~I rather be in some dark hollow, where the sun don't ever shine, than to be here alone, knowing that you're gone, will cause me to lose my mind.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48143 3 years, 1 month ago
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Dont bring anyone with you on tour who won't enjoy the ride! I just did my first solo run and it was the best time ever! It was all about ME! I had no restrictions and could do and go where I pleased! Even tho most my friends are a blast on tour I didn't want to worry about anyone else's good time and just enjoy my own!

Advice on the relationship status....well hmmm if you are not happy I would get out while you can. The sooner the better. Because if you continue to hold off someone is going to get hurt a lot more in the long run.

i've done a lot of solo touring as well, it is a lot of fun, some great alone time, yet all your friends are around and going the same place you are
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48144 3 years, 1 month ago
wlewis wrote:
FurthurFlower67 wrote:
Dont bring anyone with you on tour who won't enjoy the ride! I just did my first solo run and it was the best time ever! It was all about ME! I had no restrictions and could do and go where I pleased! Even tho most my friends are a blast on tour I didn't want to worry about anyone else's good time and just enjoy my own!

Advice on the relationship status....well hmmm if you are not happy I would get out while you can. The sooner the better. Because if you continue to hold off someone is going to get hurt a lot more in the long run.

i've done a lot of solo touring as well, it is a lot of fun, some great alone time, yet all your friends are around and going the same place you are

I too prefer to go by myself lately. Had a great time 10 days on the road this summer with Furthur. Summer tours are the best imo, great outdoor venues. Summer's here and the time is right, for dancin in the street.

I start every tour with this song..... Pumps me up......This version actually gives me goosebumps.... Another american icon.

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#48147 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Great advice furthurflower and AlilFurther. Although alil, I am currently married but I am not certain what the future will hold and whether I will be one of the single guys in the relatively near future. There are plenty of plastic women out there, but plenty of true women who are honest caring, sincere and human. Gals a good guy would want to be with. There may be 9 plastic women for every one real woman, but that's fine with me.........."you just gotta poke around". (that stat was just a wild guess ).

Ali, is this your van? (I took these pic's at Beaverwood Farm before the bethel show). If it is, I like it a lot. I love that sticker "I miss Jerry". I saw one of those on the gear the band moves around (think it was on a TRI video), very touching.

~Won't you try just a little bit harder, couldn't you try just a little bit more?
~I rather be in some dark hollow, where the sun don't ever shine, than to be here alone, knowing that you're gone, will cause me to lose my mind.

i need to find the 1 out of 10 then!!

that sticker, can't think of the dudes name who makes them, was on phils rack for a long time, even during TRI, but he recently got new equipment for summer tour and it is no longer on there, i also have not seen the creator/seller of those stickers since last november...MAYBE broomfield in feb
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#48151 3 years, 1 month ago
Dude get rid of her. Taking a girlfriend on tour or just a show is always baggage. Its so much better when your free and by yourself pluse you might get the chance to have some psychedelic sexual one night show with some cool girl. I love my wife and she's only been to one show with me but it's different I don't have the freedom and I feel like I have to watch out for her.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#48152 3 years, 1 month ago
23atwell wrote:
Dude get rid of her. Taking a girlfriend on tour or just a show is always baggage. Its so much better when your free and by yourself pluse you might get the chance to have some psychedelic sexual one night show with some cool girl. I love my wife and she's only been to one show with me but it's different I don't have the freedom and I feel like I have to watch out for her.

That may of sounded a little bad toward my wife, to get me wrong when I'm not a show my wife is the best women live ever known. Just had to clear that up.
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
mountainjam28
Junior Boarder
Enjoying the ride...

#48153 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm a girl as well and trust me, those drama queens aren't worth it. That's why most of my friends are dudes because most girls are stuck up little prisses. Life is too damn short to stay with someone who is bitchy and nags all the time and makes you unhappy. There'll be some other cool ass chick out there somewhere who will just fall into your lap someday... until then, enjoy the ride my friend.
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#48154 3 years, 1 month ago
Wlewis and Scar1et yes my first solo run was awesome! I met so many people! People just like me who are there for the MUSIC! not just the party even tho the partying is fun...ITS ALL ABOUT THE MUSIC!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: wlewis
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#48166 3 years, 1 month ago
yes lewis it is michelle & mike from albany our van ...thanks for remembering us .. yeah the sticker was given to us at a phil show somewhere a few years ago . people are always giving us stickers and trinkets to ad to the van we love it , I sleep better in there than in my own bed. I feel like I am a gypsy sleeping in my wagon it is cool inside too ...kind of I dram of jeanish .... loved that bottle hahahah peace !!! see you next tour ...
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.25 seconds