• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

Girl problems..

#48097 3 years, 1 month ago
how would you deal with it?

break it off and deal with stupid drama the girl im with now will try to bring my way?

Or wait till west coast tour rolls around and just throw all my shit in my car and head out west by myself and forget this chick and start enjoying the ride?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Girl problems..

#48099 3 years, 1 month ago
don't waste anyones time brother, lay it out there the way it is, solve don't run
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: the highway terror, scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, prasada
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#48101 3 years, 1 month ago
Ive got some ideas, most of which are completely ridiculous and/or jus bad ideas..........sooooooo Ill agreee wit wlewis..hahahahah
The following user(s) said Thank You: captaintony
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#48107 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah but shes the type of chick to blow up and freak out when I try to bring up something i want to solve or want to work out. But yet shes the one who always tells me to lay things out on the line so we can solve it. and i do and she freaks out and cries and acts like she is 12.

Im not the type to argue over stuff for more than a few minutes before realizing its pointless and not going anywhere.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#48111 3 years, 1 month ago
Smiley from Texas wrote:
Yeah but shes the type of chick to blow up and freak out when I try to bring up something i want to solve or want to work out. But yet shes the one who always tells me to lay things out on the line so we can solve it. and i do and she freaks out and cries and acts like she is 12.

Im not the type to argue over stuff for more than a few minutes before realizing its pointless and not going anywhere.

Maaaaaybe bring it up after a fat sesh wit telinski. A lil peace pipe cant hurt.hehehehe
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48117 3 years, 1 month ago
The longer you put off dealing with you the worse it can and will get. I know. I am living that at the moment. I too hate to argue, and I used to shrug off a lot of crap. But at some point you won't be able to take it any longer. And the longer you stay together the stronger her feelings for you may grow.

Robert Hunter say's it perfectly in Comes a time. The Black Throated wind is also another excellent song that is quite on target. "You ain't gonna learn what you don;t want to know".

Good luck to you.

Comes A Time
Lyrics By: Robert Hunter
Music By: Jerry Garcia

Comes a time when the blind man takes your hand (note 1)
Says "don't you see?"
Gotta make it somehow
On the dreams you still believe
Don't give it up
You got an empty cup
Only love can fill
Only love can fill

Been walking all morning
Went walking all night
I can't see much difference
Between the dark and light
And I feel the wind
And I taste the rain
Never in my mind
To cause so much pain

From day to day
Just letting it ride
You get so far away
From how it feels inside
You can't let go
'Cause you're afraid to fall
But the day may come
When you can't feel at all

(1) Garcia sang "when the blind man takes your arm" in some early performances

FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#48119 3 years, 1 month ago
thanks for the advice guys

You guys are truly and 100percently my Fam.

ive been putting up with and shrugging crap off since last september tour. ill shrug shit off till tour than when shes at work. ill get all my stuff and go settle out west.

Just one thing i ask of you. Just one thing for me. Please forget you knew my name.
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#48127 3 years, 1 month ago
Dont bring anyone with you on tour who won't enjoy the ride! I just did my first solo run and it was the best time ever! It was all about ME! I had no restrictions and could do and go where I pleased! Even tho most my friends are a blast on tour I didn't want to worry about anyone else's good time and just enjoy my own!

Advice on the relationship status....well hmmm if you are not happy I would get out while you can. The sooner the better. Because if you continue to hold off someone is going to get hurt a lot more in the long run.
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: formerly FLJen, killwhyT
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#48128 3 years, 1 month ago
I just checked my mail and Ace sent me the soundboard from the bethel show!!!

Im rolling up a few blunts and gonna get toasted and jam this shit right now.

Your the man ace! My day started kinda groggy now im all smiles!!!
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

#48134 3 years, 1 month ago
take it from a girl (ME) any guy that puts up with a psycho, melodramatic ,little miss me gimmie mine girl ,addicted to their cell phone ,getting her nails /hair done , everything on the outside and nothing inside ,is out of their heads ..I would not want to be a single guy in this day and age losts of drama queens out there do not waste your time .
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
Time to create page: 0.24 seconds