• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Brownbeards
Fresh Boarder

Dead Vanity...

#48093 3 years, 1 month ago
...vanity plates that is. Come on folks, dig deep folks and give me your greatest ideas for a new vanity plate. In the past I've had KT MAE and PHILMOR but I'm looking for something new. I'm in Maryland which has a 7 character maximum. It's a 10 year old blue Honda Civic that has journeyed many a mile to many a show and deserves something special!
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: Dead Vanity...

#48114 3 years, 1 month ago
I tried for years to get"DEADHEAD" in NY - always taken which was always ok with me because I always felt those plates would be stolen.

I'm now seriously thinking about looking into "FURTHUR" as a plate. I like that better - partially because I lead a double life, die hard dead to the core deadhead living in a white collar professional world (for the moment).

I also always liked WALSTIB - very obscure IMO (What a long Strange Trip it's been)
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Brownbeards
Fresh Boarder

#48120 3 years, 1 month ago
FURTHUR was actually my first choice but no surprise it's already taken! So are WALSTIB and DEADHED (only allowed 7 characters in MD).
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48126 3 years, 1 month ago
I think NY was 7 characters too (I forget it's been a while since I looked). I tried different combination but I was unable to find something to pull the trigger on.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.16 seconds