• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Agenda Topic #2: Cowboys and Aliens?

#48037 2 years, 11 months ago
I want to rename Wednesday to Talinskiday. This will really please my son.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#48058 2 years, 11 months ago
Y'all are on fire tonight:)

Roswell Rodeo Clowns go to Washington

the true story of alien invasion, spongecake, clarified butter, apocolypse, and a Babylon saved by girl scouts lead by mutant platy people
The following user(s) said Thank You: neverstop66, captaintony
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48072 2 years, 11 months ago
I want to rename all weekdays every week so we can keep people thinking and guessing on what days they will be called. Also, I want to do away with urinals, from now on we pee on the floor.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#48089 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
I want to rename all weekdays every week so we can keep people thinking and guessing on what days they will be called. Also, I want to do away with urinals, from now on we pee on the floor.

Whoa big fella. What about those of us who are already engaging in such activities? "We got sawdust on the floor."
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48139 2 years, 11 months ago
strangerinboulder wrote:
captaintony wrote:

Whoa big fella. What about those of us who are already engaging in such activities? "We got sawdust on the floor."

Then you're about ten steps ahead of the rest of us, we need good people like you spreading the word, I'm not sure what the message is yet, I guess like a good politician I'll have to have thousand of meetings and hope one is worthwhile. Damn, that's a lot of donuts.
Time to create page: 0.35 seconds