• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

Agenda Topic #2: Cowboys and Aliens?

#47986 3 years ago
This is all made up stuff right? It's not really based on any history books is it? I mean they got freaking Indiana Jones?!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: Agenda Topic #2: Cowboys and Aliens?

#47990 3 years ago
I think aliens should be taxed at a 75% rate.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47992 3 years ago
we need to define aliens? Predator type or War of the Worlds type. We need regulations for this shit.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#47994 3 years ago
Izancarlos can be the minister of aliens, a dept. Of homeland security. He seems to know a lot about spaceships.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47996 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Izancarlos can be the minister of aliens, a dept. Of homeland security. He seems to know a lot about spaceships.

well, don't know him, but what I've read he's crazy as hell so we'll put him out in the field testing land mines or something.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#47997 3 years ago
Cowboys will need to be a completely separate department. They can not be overseen by izancarlos.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47998 3 years ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Cowboys will need to be a completely separate department. They can not be overseen by izancarlos.

hell no, there'd be inner fighting and we cannot tolerate this. We will work under a one party theme - maybe decorate the white house with balloons and dancing playtpuses. Give the place some color (no pun intended)
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48000 3 years ago
If I wanna wake up one day and slide down my firefighter pole right in the middle of a news conference, I will, cause i have a new vision! We can't sink any lower folks, gimme the chance and I'll take us to depths we've only read about in science fiction magazines. I am for the people, cause I am one of the people, and like other politicians I admit I don't know what the hell I'm doing.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48005 3 years ago
I want to declare Fridays between 5 and 9 national chocolate ice cream cone appreciation.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48027 3 years ago
then at 9 we get to watch old johnny carson shows in aromavision
Time to create page: 0.43 seconds