• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

we need to start a revolution!

#47983 3 years, 1 month ago
I'm not one for being political but I believe it's time for the American leaders of all offices to step aside and let me in. I can fix these financial problems in one day. I plan to sell fucking girl scout cookies!!
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: we need to start a revolution!

#47987 3 years, 1 month ago
You know I think that's the best plan I've heard so far. The stock market should be up 200 points by 10 am if we announce this tonight.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47989 3 years, 1 month ago
who do we announce it to? I mean I just told a guy at work about this and he just laughed. WTF? No one takes my administration seriously. i use the word my because I wrote this, it can be yours, I could be like defense secretary or something that involves explosives.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#48010 3 years, 1 month ago
It needs to be a grass roots revolution. All girl scouts need to assemble at the reflecting pool immediately! The announcement can then be made right there by Pee Wee Herman.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48026 3 years, 1 month ago
Pee Wee Herman is busy - I've contacted someone who works at Kmart and they said they would announce over their loudspeaker,
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48132 3 years, 1 month ago
Doesn't Walmart get more traffic. Aim high Tony.

Glad to hear your revolution will be peaceful. I thought you were going to suggest we all storm gate C at 7:30 to get into the show without tickets. I've seen those too and they often do not end well for all.
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#48135 3 years, 1 month ago
scar1et_f1re wrote:
Doesn't Walmart get more traffic. Aim high Tony.

Glad to hear your revolution will be peaceful. I thought you were going to suggest we all storm gate C at 7:30 to get into the show without tickets. I've seen those too and they often do not end well for all.

Didn't want to get too commercial with this. Was thinking about Chick Filet or Captain D's too. No, storming gates. I don't believe in that stuff.
strangerinboulder
Platinum Boarder

#49006 3 years, 1 month ago
Will the revolution be televised?
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

#49009 3 years, 1 month ago
But if you talk about destruction, don't you know that you can count me out. Don't you know it's gonna be all right, know it's gonna be all right, know it's gonna be all right.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: ecojaded
Time to create page: 0.20 seconds