#47678 3 years, 1 month ago
Gone are the days ..............

The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

Re: For the old schoolers

#47883 3 years, 1 month ago
Thanks for the great clip. Not so sure those days are quite gone...but certainly not the same today based on the numbers of fans groving.

I find pockets of freaks like this at almost every show I go to (or I keep moving until I find them). Often, you have to find "us freaks" in the hallways and other corners where we are free to shake our bones. I love dancing like that cowboy guy in front of cops, etc. The music actually takes over my body and steps. An ancient tribal rhythm that becomes the norm after so many shows.

I also love to spin around like a nut where people think you are out of it. To me it's getting myself in that mental place, I suppose my meditation (I have not eaten anything stronger than 420 since 1985). Actually helps me focus. I always have people (usually not heads) point at me and comment stuff to their friends like "they are all on LSD or look at that guy, he is so wasted" and I love answering back in a perfectly sane voice, "no I do not do any of that, but if you allow yourself to be free the music will get you high" or something like that. They almost always look back at me shocked because they expect me to be in a mental la la land. Actually I am probably at my mental sharpest during a show (well, maybe that is a stretch, but in a certain way I am much more in tune with things at a show) . I have a Bob Dylan song on the tip of my tongue...things are not really what they seem ...... (or maybe it's jerry ??)

~Once in a While you can get shown the light....
~Sometimes the lights are shining on me......
~Spit on me Bobby (used to love screaming that in the day, and boy would he comply)
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
Time to create page: 0.15 seconds