• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

For Jerry fans

#47668 2 years, 8 months ago
Do yourself a favor watch this!!!! Stella Blue--- get your tissues ready..............

Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by Walk in the Sunshine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: scar1et_f1re, SunshineSue, FurthurFlower67
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

Re: For Jerry fans

#47670 2 years, 8 months ago
Now that's more like it! : )
Terrapin Sedation
Platinum Boarder
Let your life proceed by its own design

#47672 2 years, 8 months ago
Jerry's post-coma east coast debut run at Hampton
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#47674 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Now that's more like it! : )

Right on... I like more than one flavor of cookie.... that said the above was like a chocalate chip cookie baked by your mom--its the real thing!!! JERYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY..hope nobody minds me screaming that here...
intothesun
Visitor

#47812 2 years, 8 months ago
I think there should be tissues at every section of a show for tear jerkers and meltdowns. I'm tired of using my shirt or just standing there with a stream of snot running down my upper lip into my mouth and onto my chin...not a good way to pick up a girl at a show. Stella , dew, friend of the devil...almost all the time, you think they'd sell KleeneX in the lot, right? Ripple is always just a meltdown song like There Comes a Time. Stella you could prob getaWay with blowin noses and wiping tears on StrAnGers. Stella makes everyone feel blue (indigo blue)
scar1et_f1re
Platinum Boarder
R U Kind?

#48131 2 years, 8 months ago
Another tear jerker? Plenty out there, just stumbled across this one. I for one am glad I don't really lose it at shows to the point where I need the tissues, etc. Some songs do get emotional where I get close or even shed a tear or so, but I've never really lost it. I think it's partially because of the strong bond among the heads - we help each other out and we will survive! I feel like I am with family at shows, ain't no time to hate (or cry) - it is a time to celebrate all that is good with life. There are times when these songs do get to me though. This one is a tough listen for me at the moment, and it's not even high on my list of tearjerkers. If you look for JGB (with Jerry) there are some real tearjerkers (Simple twist of fate is currently in my top rotation, the 15 minute versions by Jerry). Some of the dylan covers are also tough......(Tangled up in Blue, etc) Strong stuff.

(I was trying to find Willie Nelsons version of sugaree, he sings a kind version - couldn't find it though).

~Believe it if you need it, if you don't just pass it on
FFF! Family is Forever!!!

May God bless and keep you always
May your wishes all come true
May you always do for others
And let others do for you
The following user(s) said Thank You: FurthurFlower67
FurthurFlower67
Platinum Boarder
Good Love!

#48138 2 years, 8 months ago
Thank you kind soul for sharing that! It reminds me of this Stella Blue I heard on gdradio once. It may even be the same verison but it sounded like Jerry had a little bit of a cold and the little bit that it altered his voice made the song just freaking magical! I seriously can't desribe the feelings I had when I heard it!
Dreams are lies...it's the dreaming that's real!!!!
Time to create page: 0.40 seconds