• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

How come?

#47595 3 years, 2 months ago
Anti Drug PSA's are soo fuckin hilarious???? hahahahah. You'd think they are supporting gettin fucked up haha. I wonder how many people a year start doing drugs because of those commercials. hahahahha Jus watched this one and laughed my ass off. hahhaha. I also like the talkin dog one, the alien one, the one wit the deflated melted chick, etc. hahhahaha

Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
izancarlos
Visitor

Re: How come?

#47599 3 years, 2 months ago
Drugs are not a joke ,..one day u will b affected by them,..either directly or indirectly..its NOT groovy to abuse ur bodies,smoking dope is not cool..unless ur a true Rastafarian,no white people can join them or their religion,that's their religion and their culture...wats ur culture? Trying 2 b sumone ur not.dope is illegal in ur world for good reason,its legal here on this Rez..cuz people don't smoke it to alter their state of mind...truly clear headed people no Wat I'm talking about.I have no problem with u killing yourselveswith dope,alcohol,smack,coke,crank,mushrooms.or l.s.d.go ahead,,my problem is u doing it here,,where u can injure sum innocent family ,with ur choice 2 do dope ,all these drugs were brought over and abused by non natives along with the various diseases u have,, if u choose to use ,don't do it in our country,go to Amsterdam, or better yet go 2 Jamaica,and try to fit in the real Rastafarians...good luck..
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47631 3 years, 2 months ago
izancarlos wrote:
Drugs are not a joke ,..one day u will b affected by them,..either directly or indirectly..its NOT groovy to abuse ur bodies,smoking dope is not cool..unless ur a true Rastafarian,no white people can join them or their religion,that's their religion and their culture...wats ur culture? Trying 2 b sumone ur not.dope is illegal in ur world for good reason,its legal here on this Rez..cuz people don't smoke it to alter their state of mind...truly clear headed people no Wat I'm talking about.I have no problem with u killing yourselveswith dope,alcohol,smack,coke,crank,mushrooms.or l.s.d.go ahead,,my problem is u doing it here,,where u can injure sum innocent family ,with ur choice 2 do dope ,all these drugs were brought over and abused by non natives along with the various diseases u have,, if u choose to use ,don't do it in our country,go to Amsterdam, or better yet go 2 Jamaica,and try to fit in the real Rastafarians...good luck..

well before you start lecturing us dad, you should probably go talk to some of your fellow natives as well...i live near two reservations within 20 minutes of my house...when i was younger and wanted to get FUCKED UP, guess where i went...those folks know how to party...burned plenty of dope with natives who were doing it to alter their state of mind...in fact many drugs are coming off their land, at least there were many years ago in this particular area...american culture by the way is a known melting pot, we are a mix of everything, because we are an open country, and have been for the majority of our existence...do i agree with our take over and defamation of your culture? not one bit, it sickens me as much as it sickens you...but you really don't need to come on here to spread hate and make the divide even larger...here is an idea...you could be a pioneer, drop your "world is against me" attitude and close that gap...unless of course this kind of turmoil and differences is your thing
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: MushroomMan, kfender, mattgill, DeadHead420
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#47635 3 years, 2 months ago
Drugs are no joke eh? Well your right about some drugs. But first lets discuss what a drug IS, because i think you might be a lil misinformed. A drug, broadly speaking, is any substance that, when absorbed into the body of a living organism, alters normal bodily function. Your all anti drugs, but you really havent the slightest clue what your talkin bout. You cant group everything on earth thats considered a drug in to one group. It doesnt make sense, n its a shortcut to actuallly thinking. Chocolate is a drug. Chocolate is a "feel good" drug, which causes the brain to release endorphins. The same target as smokin marijuana. Which of these two would you say is more harmful to the body??? Im sure youd say herb, but nooooope. You can overdose on aspirin but no matter how much you smoke you can never OD. I dont agree nor condone anyone killing themselves wit harmful chemicals. Substances such as mariijuana, n shrooms, or whatever, are all completely natural. Not altered in any way by people. Jus dried. Iono if you believe in any god or whatever, but who are you to disagree with someone who supposedly created the world, and everything on it??? So, jus think, pretty much most of we eat is a drug in some way or another, and mayb do a lil reasearch about the harms( or should i say the harmlessness) of such things and pot, n shrooms, n NATURAL substances. Also, you might say this n that, but in the end your jus a racist. Ignorance is not bliss. Its jus a poison that your killin yourself with. Millions and millions of people are addicted to caffeine. Have you been over to the folgers coffee website to rant about those dope fiends. I dont understand why you would choose a lil ol furthur fan forum to express your hate n negativity. Im positive everyone here thinks the things done to native americans in the past are horrible, n hateful acts. But its jus ignorant, n not to mention stupid to hate a world of people youve never even met. It seems like your very motivated to get your point across, but the where, n way your goin about it is ridiculous. I doubt anybody anywhere will be receptive to anything youve got to say tho, if you start out conversations begging for money, threatenin violence, and tellin people to go back to europe. If your unhappy with life on the Rez.....leave. Go actually experience some of the world, and create some educated opinions. =-)
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, MushroomMan
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#47662 3 years, 2 months ago
Nooooow, where was I. OH YEAH. lol =-)

SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#47665 3 years, 2 months ago
^^^What an inaccurate ad- that's not at all how my dog talks to me about drugs! ; )
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#47671 3 years, 2 months ago
".I have no problem with u killing yourselveswith dope,alcohol,smack,coke,crank,mushrooms.or l.s.d.go ahead,,my problem is u doing it here,,where u can injure sum innocent family ,with ur choice 2 do dope ,all these drugs were brought over and abused by non natives along with the various diseases u have"

for your information, Psilocybin Mushrooms are native to every state in the US so go take your propaganda else where!

pot is illegal in Jamaica as well, so what gives them more of a right to use it?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#47679 3 years, 2 months ago
and just to throw it out there Aspirin and Caffine are both more toxic then Psilocybin, which along with marijuana, you can't OD on, like DH420 said.
ColoradoRain
Junior Boarder

#47709 3 years, 2 months ago

The second part is the best, its in the movie Super High Me
Time to create page: 0.26 seconds