• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

=-)...........................​....=-)

#47585 2 years, 8 months ago
*GROUP HUUUUUUUG* hahahahhahaa =-) Ya know what would be magical, would be if at like redrocks or sumtin, to get the entire lot to join in on a giant group hug. Would be a beautiful thing. =-) =-) =-)
Last Edit: 2 years, 8 months ago by DeadHead420.
The following user(s) said Thank You: prasada
intothesun
Visitor

Re: =-)...........................​....=-)

#47587 2 years, 8 months ago
thats sounds awesome...can there be free showers so everyone has no excuse to smell like bo....seriously ? And then we hug. Just sayin...platypus are very clean by nature and would only have a group hug if the whole group was clean. Platypus are kinda finiky that way, kinda like cats...my cat cleans himself like a frikin beauty queen...and my cats a boy.
intothesun
Visitor

#47589 2 years, 8 months ago
we should have a group HUG right here...everyone should log in and just hug on this thread...hee's mines.........XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hugggg
izancarlos
Visitor

#47600 2 years, 8 months ago
Yup see u Red Rocks,look for us in homeland security shirts...we hope to see u all there!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47629 2 years, 8 months ago
izancarlos wrote:
Yup see u Red Rocks,look for us in homeland security shirts...we hope to see u all there!

that's actually really clever man, i think it'd be classic to see the government officials' faces to see some full blooded natives wearing homeland security shirts...a true "fuck you" to them from you folks
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47630 2 years, 8 months ago
intothesun wrote:
thats sounds awesome...can there be free showers so everyone has no excuse to smell like bo....seriously ? And then we hug. Just sayin...platypus are very clean by nature and would only have a group hug if the whole group was clean. Platypus are kinda finiky that way, kinda like cats...my cat cleans himself like a frikin beauty queen...and my cats a boy.

i like my musk when i don't shower on tour...i call being next to intothesun!!!!
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds