• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: dinner with parents

#47591 2 years, 11 months ago
captaintony wrote:
No one said those platypus were smart. I think if I threw a hackey sack off the edge of a mountain, all the platypus would dive for it.

TAKE IT BACk!!!!!! Us platypi are majestic creatures. The PlatyFreak doesnt take these things lightly............

hehehehhehe
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#47592 2 years, 11 months ago
intothesun wrote:
iamthedoor wrote:
mmmm lobster and platy!

Stop it right now...platypus is not good eats! They are a playful breed and will come back from extinction one day somehow.
It's careless hunters like you and Captain tony that drove them into extinction. you bastards!!!

Platypi arent extinct..........hahhaahah

you silly bastards. ENOUGH OF THE DOPE hahahahhahahhahahaha. Go back to europe already and let us duckbeavers live in peace hahhahaa
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by DeadHead420.
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#47598 2 years, 11 months ago
Don't forget that we are all part platypus.

Look out for the gene samplers, they might ask the half and quarter platy to go back to the home continent. Could lead to mixed feelings about what happened to the beavers and ducks so many years ago. You didn't do it, yet you are blamed because, well, just look at you!!! How could you not be at fault some whisper....Put it behind you, close your bill, smile, and swimmmmmmmmm.

Also remember that your bill is pliable and can detect slight electric charges put forth by the muscle contractions of your friends and foes. Use this power with wisdom.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47611 2 years, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:

Look out for the gene samplers, they might ask the half and quarter platy to go back to the home continent. Could lead to mixed feelings about what happened to the beavers and ducks so many years ago. You didn't do it, yet you are blamed because, well, just look at you!!! How could you not be at fault some whisper....Put it behind you, close your bill, smile, and swimmmmmmmmm.

Also remember that your bill is pliable and can detect slight electric charges put forth by the muscle contractions of your friends and foes. Use this power with wisdom.

wow, Paige, you're really asking alot of our little goofy friend.
killwhyT
Senior Boarder

#47625 2 years, 11 months ago
I'd suggest something small calibre like a .22 for the platypus. I would imagine its meat to be stringy because of muscle and it's lack of fat though it may have a blubbery layer under the skin.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder

#47627 2 years, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:

hahahahhaa =-) you are hilarious moondancer. hahaha
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47829 2 years, 11 months ago
killwhyT wrote:
I'd suggest something small calibre like a .22 for the platypus. I would imagine its meat to be stringy because of muscle and it's lack of fat though it may have a blubbery layer under the skin.

what if you just shoot it in the butt just to see it dance around?
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#47840 2 years, 11 months ago
There is a special fatty layer near the base of the tail.

Could be clarified like butter I suppose.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47843 2 years, 11 months ago
PMoondancer wrote:
There is a special fatty layer near the base of the tail.

Could be clarified like butter I suppose.

You're really up on all this platypus stuff.
The following user(s) said Thank You: PMoondancer
PMoondancer
Platinum Boarder

#47844 2 years, 11 months ago
Yes, well I enjoy biology.

And, as you may recall, the proposed title of the movie is" The Anatomy of a Platypus" ( the love song of DH420).

Also, remember the days of taming the platy? When the karma was in the bowels of Dante's Inferno and there was wild eyed talk of platy vaginas, etc.? I did extensive research on the platy in order to learn it's ways. In order to manage the unpredicatable force of nature, of course.
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds