• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

Re: dinner with parents

#47549 3 years, 2 months ago
They make a wicked tunafish sandwich if your ever craving one. Its where I get my tunafish fix.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47551 3 years, 2 months ago
I'm grabbing my ammo right now, I'm going platypus hunting. I hear they hang around in groups after dark and make love in the park.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
intothesun
Visitor

#47575 3 years, 2 months ago
surf and turf ...the best!! filet mignon and lobster....thats really the best of the best...i just had dinner an hour ago and I'm frikin starving now cause of you lewis...damnit...nah just kidding...hope you had fun with the parents!!
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#47576 3 years, 2 months ago
sprinkle some kind buds on the ground and when they come out to grab BLAMMO
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47578 3 years, 2 months ago
Hell, I wouldn't even have to sprinkle any buds, all you have to do is say "Hey Platypus come here!" Thousands of em, probably won't have enough ammo, but it'll be like an old Atari video game.
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by captaintony.
intothesun
Visitor

#47580 3 years, 2 months ago
"Hey platapus come here" stop I'm going to piss myself..loL
silly platypus...buds are for kids...!!!
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47581 3 years, 2 months ago
No one said those platypus were smart. I think if I threw a hackey sack off the edge of a mountain, all the platypus would dive for it.
intothesun
Visitor

#47583 3 years, 2 months ago

You should hire this guy, he's the best bounty hunter west of the rio Grande...!! He sometimes uses the hackysack method..Hey Captain, hope you and the family are doing well. I hope one day to get to hang out with you at a show...if i were with you in person, your funny persona might make me really pee my pants i know my face will hurt from laughing..."here platypus".....LoL
what makes them so dumb, i dont think they are stupid, deadhead 420 is going to freak out at your cruel intensions towards his tribe. Deadhead 420...i love platypus and am laughing with them, not at them. just for the record.
iamthedoor
Platinum Boarder

#47586 3 years, 2 months ago
mmmm lobster and platy!
Warrior for Peace and The Positive Movement!
intothesun
Visitor

#47590 3 years, 2 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
mmmm lobster and platy!

Stop it right now...platypus is not good eats! They are a playful breed and will come back from extinction one day somehow.
It's careless hunters like you and Captain tony that drove them into extinction. you bastards!!!
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds