• Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
kfender
Gold Boarder

Late Fall Tour

#47391 3 years, 2 months ago
I went to the other site which shall remain nameless from now on.They were rambling about some rumors regarding November shows.Popular rumors now about either Syracuse or Buffalo in November.I can only hope they come to Syracuse as I live only 25 miles away.That is the closest to what I can call a hometown show.So I'm keeping my fingers crossed.The landmark Theater is undergoing renovations that will be complete in October.If they could manage to book a show there I would probably pass right out.Believe me if they do none of you will wanna miss it!!!!
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

Re: Late Fall Tour

#47395 3 years, 2 months ago
there are 1 billion threads all about this

would that other site be....the...phil...zone....
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#47396 3 years, 2 months ago
I just hope they can announce wherever it's going to be soon, and that whatever changed Bob's solo plans doesn't also affect their ability to book in November. I feel like I've been waiting impatiently for the announcement I want to hear since March. And I guess I have been! : )
kfender
Gold Boarder

#47397 3 years, 2 months ago
It shall remain nameless lol.U know what I'm talking about.I have to imagine they will hit the midwest after the West coast but like I said a Syracuse show would be so sweet!
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#47410 3 years, 2 months ago
I read somewhere on here recently, which was quoted from a interview with Bob recently, that he is waiting to see where Furthur tours next before announcing his solo dates. It also said the reason he postponed is cause he needs to relearn some of the songs so the tour will be special....

I read a quote from him a while ago (before shows were postponed) and he said something like "when I take my solo tour on the road I'm not going to go for the low lying fruit on the trees" - meaning he isn't just going to do the obvious acoustic stuff but will be plenty of suprises ..... I can't wait for it!
Last Edit: 3 years, 2 months ago by MushroomMan.
The following user(s) said Thank You: furthurfeline, SunshineSue, ScarlettStar
deadegad
Platinum Boarder

#47418 3 years, 2 months ago
If I recall correctly the November shows in 2010 were announced on a Friday before Labor Day.
The following user(s) said Thank You: deadheadnj, SunshineSue
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47419 3 years, 2 months ago
They can skip the midwest.

I don't think anyone around here is hankering for a show anyway.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#47420 3 years, 2 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
They can skip the midwest.

I don't think anyone around here is hankering for a show anyway.

Quick, where's the "reach through the screen and strangle a user" button???!!! ; )
The following user(s) said Thank You: Chester, FaceOnMars, derek92, funky420, ScarlettStar
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47423 3 years, 2 months ago
If they announce midwest dates I can skip flying to Eugene, and drive to the shows.

Hate to miss what is sure to be an epic run at Cuthbert, but I can catch a few cities and have the convenience of driving.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
kfender
Gold Boarder

#47428 3 years, 2 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
If they announce midwest dates I can skip flying to Eugene, and drive to the shows.

Hate to miss what is sure to be an epic run at Cuthbert, but I can catch a few cities and have the convenience of driving.
that is why they wait so long song to announce tours.They want you to fly out there and then still go to shows you can drive to.I still believe ther will be an East coast/Mid west run late November but when it will be announced is anyone's guess
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds