• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
DrOffTwins
Fresh Boarder

Re: Free Radio city tickets!

#4883 3 years, 7 months ago
Hey Gr8fulauditor, that random stranger was me!!!!! Thank you again, very much. That was a very kind deed. I was wondering even if I was going to get in, let alone where I would sit and what I would pay. Sorry I questioned if the ticket was real, but I figured there had to be something wrong. It sounded way to good to be true. That was the only show of the run I saw and that really made my night. I didn't tell you, but this was my birthday show. My actual birthday was Sunday, but I couldn't make that show. So I went to this one to as my present to myself. Thank you for the great present. It was awesome!!!!

DrOffTwins
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#4903 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks Dain!
Really appreciate this.
Peace, Love & Philbombs~!
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4991 3 years, 7 months ago
jus wanted to say have fun spike, worked out good as jen can't get out of utah till sat, so Sun is golden ticket for her...have a blast, i'll be setlist ridin as usual....

many thanks again to smiley, off to bed now ~
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#5044 3 years, 7 months ago
Thanks Lyn!
Glad it worked out for you & Jen.
Have a great weekend and a good show on Sunday!
Peace.
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#5071 3 years, 7 months ago
smiley,

i sent you an email. nothing yet and i called fed ex and they said nothing coming to this addy in their system. did you mail fedex or mail ?? i should have gotten tracking # sorry, please send it to me, as i have a commitment later and won't be home to receive.

thanks again, i'm certain it will all work out the way it's supposed to
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

#5073 3 years, 7 months ago
Nice offer
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#5075 3 years, 7 months ago
just called my local post office, nothing there for today, they said it would be there by now for overnight ??? what does that mean touch of grey ??
Last Edit: 3 years, 7 months ago by Fidd~lyn.
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#5106 3 years, 7 months ago
Lyn,

I received mine this morning. (Thanks Smiley & girlfriend!) They sent it Fedex. Hope it works out.
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#5107 3 years, 7 months ago
alll is good !! just got it ...had wrong house # on it, i called and spoke to center again, and cleared it all up, they re routed him back to us. were in the hills, dirt roads and all.

Thanks again, much appreciated !!!
Brooklyn Jimmy
Junior Boarder

#5115 3 years, 7 months ago
Hooray!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#5132 3 years, 7 months ago
what are you two still doing posting on here its 530 in NY. Get your butts to the show!

enjoy it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#5260 3 years, 7 months ago
smiley, i'm not goin till sunday, that is when jen is coming from utah. thanks again for this. i hope i get a cumberlyn....so that us single moms can kick it out, one more time for our last show fer a bit.

my health is not what is used to be, so i can't do em all ( but i did make 6 of the northeast ones this time ). we buy tics to em all, supportin our luv for this band, fer sure ~
Time to create page: 0.23 seconds