• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
alilfurther
Platinum Boarder

Re: Free Radio city tickets!

#4843 3 years, 5 months ago
7-21003.jpg

good great fab good for you man !! here is hoping my freinds who dont have tickets will get them in the city and they will be the real deal . Man in this day and age I cant beleive people stoop to rip off some fab deadheads trying to see a show it happens shame on YOU !!!! not this guy though you are the best dude!!! My husband and I straight up gave ticks away to a lucky few shows we bought an extra for our daughter but she could not come . we would find the person most likely in need and straight up gave it to them we got lots of good HUGS!!!!!!
Let It SHIIIINE !!!!!!!!!!
irishqueenie
Senior Boarder
let there be songs to fill the air!!!

#4845 3 years, 5 months ago
how do i give someone some of those karma thumbs up in the right upper corner???
you are a kind person- and it will come back around to you when you need your own little miracle!!! much love!
Smiley from Texas
Senior Boarder

#4852 3 years, 5 months ago
Spike and lyn your tickets are in the mail and will both be there tomorrow.

Have a blast at the shows guys!

Listen to furthur morning dew from last year at radio city.....
The following user(s) said Thank You: Brooklyn Jimmy, spikenyc
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4875 3 years, 5 months ago
thanks again Smiley ...was out runnin errands. you are gettin a NICE care package in the spring with my Fiddlyns jammin strawberry jam and topping. also some homemade applesauce with maple syrup in from CT. We have some beautiful fruits of the land from here. i gave ya karma as so deserved.

My friend is gonna be sooo happy, it's her birthday on sun.

MT...jencg from our pz community will get the tici, i just posted for her as she can't log on yet. ijus called paying it forward ~

Thanks again and have a great day all ~
DrOffTwins
Fresh Boarder

#4883 3 years, 5 months ago
Hey Gr8fulauditor, that random stranger was me!!!!! Thank you again, very much. That was a very kind deed. I was wondering even if I was going to get in, let alone where I would sit and what I would pay. Sorry I questioned if the ticket was real, but I figured there had to be something wrong. It sounded way to good to be true. That was the only show of the run I saw and that really made my night. I didn't tell you, but this was my birthday show. My actual birthday was Sunday, but I couldn't make that show. So I went to this one to as my present to myself. Thank you for the great present. It was awesome!!!!

DrOffTwins
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#4903 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks Dain!
Really appreciate this.
Peace, Love & Philbombs~!
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#4991 3 years, 5 months ago
jus wanted to say have fun spike, worked out good as jen can't get out of utah till sat, so Sun is golden ticket for her...have a blast, i'll be setlist ridin as usual....

many thanks again to smiley, off to bed now ~
spikenyc
Fresh Boarder

#5044 3 years, 5 months ago
Thanks Lyn!
Glad it worked out for you & Jen.
Have a great weekend and a good show on Sunday!
Peace.
Fidd~lyn
Junior Boarder

#5071 3 years, 5 months ago
smiley,

i sent you an email. nothing yet and i called fed ex and they said nothing coming to this addy in their system. did you mail fedex or mail ?? i should have gotten tracking # sorry, please send it to me, as i have a commitment later and won't be home to receive.

thanks again, i'm certain it will all work out the way it's supposed to
Touch Of Grey
Junior Boarder

#5073 3 years, 5 months ago
Nice offer
If you want it your way, go to Burger King!
Time to create page: 0.72 seconds