Re: Sex at a show?

#47407 2 years, 11 months ago
yea I'm down for a chat....
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47415 2 years, 11 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
Wow, I had no idea there was that kind of inter-site animosity. I guess that's the advantage of having totally avoided forums before stumbling in here to whine about the tour schedule. It's really sad to me that the same "family" doesn't all get along; how can so much negativity stem from such happy music?? Though I suppose feeling that way means that I've just been spending too much time with the fairies (me and Sookie!) and unicorns. ; )

I second the suggestion of a chat function- would be good for that 3 am insomnia, not to mention couch tour!

This is exactly what I was thinking.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#47416 2 years, 11 months ago
intothesun wrote:
killwhyT wrote:
dry humpin count? i mean with another person (woman)

If the dryhumping results in a wet humping its definately good enough to be sex. Im not sure why you wrote(woman) in the sentence, but whatever. Ive been rollin with this girl mollie and another chick once and we just cuddle puddled and were huggin and kissin, it was better than the majority of all my sex experiences.

Ive enjoyed some good experiences like that to, only thing is that you got a cold mess in you pants the rest of the night. But once you start you don't want to stop til its to late
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47417 2 years, 11 months ago
I have a great time here. I seem to find the type of positive interactions I was looking for here.

Never did a Dead forum before.

Too bad about PZ, but oh well, got no time to hate.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#47421 2 years, 11 months ago
wlewis wrote:
Ossumpei wrote:
Why is there an anti Further board sentiment there?

"it's all fairies and glitter over there" "they just glorify fake jerry" "that band just sucks, they don't do it for me" "dark star orchestra is better"

for whatever reason, i'd say at least 50% of the people over there dislike furthur and this message board...it is a lot of older folks (i am not ane ageist) who just can't handle any type of change...people hanging onto the past refusing to see the light or other side of anything...i am easily one of the if not THE youngest person on that board....there is barely any actual music talk over there anymore...lots of arguments/fights/trolls/multiple personalities

but i love phil and he is the fearless leader... i will always be a zoner too

I know what you mean about the 50% cause sometimes I fall in that category and I'm 32. We you get older you want to show off your dead skills sometimes so you argue a little it's kinda fun. No doubt further is the best post Jerry so if the young ones are jumping on I totally understand why. There also jumping on not just because the music but because the fellowship we GDF have and how special we are or Wierd we are. Magic happens
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
intothesun
Visitor

#47422 2 years, 11 months ago
If i was lucky enough to get laid at a show, i wouldn't care whats playin > just sayin "IT'S STEAL REAL TO ME DAmniT." "Take it easy ricK."
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47443 2 years, 11 months ago
intothesun wrote:
If i was lucky enough to get laid at a show, i wouldn't care whats playin > just sayin "IT'S STEAL REAL TO ME DAmniT." "Take it easy ricK."

Good laugh at that one, thanks.
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#47451 2 years, 11 months ago
You wouldn't believe me if I told ya............. had some REALLY great after parties too
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#47456 2 years, 11 months ago
Walk in the Sunshine wrote:
You wouldn't believe me if I told ya............. had some REALLY great after parties too

And Jen is willing to marry you anyway? Boy, you are lucky! ; )
Walk in the Sunshine
Platinum Boarder

#47458 2 years, 11 months ago
LOL she MAY have played a part in the above ( but I didn't meet her till 2006. (((sssssssssssshhhhhhhhh..........................)
Time to create page: 0.46 seconds