• Topics not covered in other forums.
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

Re: Sex at a show?

#47371 2 years, 11 months ago
intothesun wrote:
killwhyT wrote:
dry humpin count? i mean with another person (woman)

If the dryhumping results in a wet humping its definately good enough to be sex. Im not sure why you wrote(woman) in the sentence, but whatever. Ive been rollin with this girl mollie and another chick once and we just cuddle puddled and were huggin and kissin, it was better than the majority of all my sex experiences.

NOOOOO dry humping does NOT count. hahahah. Thats like people sayin herb is a gateway drug. Dryhumpin is not a gateway hump.hahahahahahahaha
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47380 2 years, 11 months ago
DeadHead420 wrote:
intothesun wrote:
killwhyT wrote:
dry humpin count? i mean with another person (woman)

If the dryhumping results in a wet humping its definately good enough to be sex. Im not sure why you wrote(woman) in the sentence, but whatever. Ive been rollin with this girl mollie and another chick once and we just cuddle puddled and were huggin and kissin, it was better than the majority of all my sex experiences.

NOOOOO dry humping does NOT count. hahahah. Thats like people sayin herb is a gateway drug. Dryhumpin is not a gateway hump.hahahahahahahaha

Oh yeah, well Lisa Goodman and I thought it was the real thing back in 7th grade.

It was real enough for us.

Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
Last Edit: 2 years, 11 months ago by Ossumpei.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47383 2 years, 11 months ago
hey 420 i think you'll enjoy this! there was a thread on philzone about peoples favorite grateful dead shows that they saw...this was one posters remark, and i will leave him anonymous because many folks on that site are anti-furthur board, not sure if he is, but better safe than sorry

"My favorite is probably 8/28/82 Veneta,Oregon. I stepped on the bus there. People were selling sheets as you walked in the gate and gave them your ticket. Also witnessed some people making love inside the show. I was 20 years old,and that show changed my life forever!!!!"
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#47384 2 years, 11 months ago
Why is there an anti Further board sentiment there?
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47388 2 years, 11 months ago
Ossumpei wrote:
Why is there an anti Further board sentiment there?

"it's all fairies and glitter over there" "they just glorify fake jerry" "that band just sucks, they don't do it for me" "dark star orchestra is better"

for whatever reason, i'd say at least 50% of the people over there dislike furthur and this message board...it is a lot of older folks (i am not ane ageist) who just can't handle any type of change...people hanging onto the past refusing to see the light or other side of anything...i am easily one of the if not THE youngest person on that board....there is barely any actual music talk over there anymore...lots of arguments/fights/trolls/multiple personalities

but i love phil and he is the fearless leader... i will always be a zoner too
kfender
Gold Boarder

#47389 2 years, 11 months ago
The zone is full of people who feel quasi-famous because they've been there so long.They all think they are GD experts and whatnot.They believe they are the be all and end all of everything dead.I personally only go there to find stream links really.I am so glad that this forum has started.Actually it bums me out sometimes when i come here and there hasn't been much activity since my last visti.I end up going there because there are so many people posting there.I live and breathe our scene and can't get enough.I would prefer to stay here all the time.I hope that as we move forward more people come here.All the hateful bitter zoners can stay right where they are though.I wish there was a chat or something for those of us online at any given pint kinda like facebook.I can talk about this stuff all day long.My security settings on FB are set on high but if anyone here wants to be friends inbox me.Peace,love,rainbows,unicorns and ass glitter to all lol
DeadHead420
Platinum Boarder
More negative karma please =-)

#47390 2 years, 11 months ago
Fuck philzone.hahaahahahahah. Never really looked thru it that well, saw a couple pages n thats all i needed to see. Soo much negativity its ridiculous. I for one am tired of hearin from people goin on and on bout jerry. AND before you get all mad, hahahah, I LOVE JEEERRRRRYY. None will ever replace him. I dont think hed want everyone bein all sour n stuck in the past.
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47400 2 years, 11 months ago
kfender wrote:
The zone is full of people who feel quasi-famous because they've been there so long.They all think they are GD experts and whatnot.They believe they are the be all and end all of everything dead.I personally only go there to find stream links really.I am so glad that this forum has started.Actually it bums me out sometimes when i come here and there hasn't been much activity since my last visti.I end up going there because there are so many people posting there.I live and breathe our scene and can't get enough.I would prefer to stay here all the time.I hope that as we move forward more people come here.All the hateful bitter zoners can stay right where they are though.I wish there was a chat or something for those of us online at any given pint kinda like facebook.I can talk about this stuff all day long.My security settings on FB are set on high but if anyone here wants to be friends inbox me.Peace,love,rainbows,unicorns and ass glitter to all lol

that is a fairly accurate description, it wasn't always so bad either...i joined here for a reason, different scene--but in a really good way...
SunshineSue
Platinum Boarder
Life is sweeter for this!

#47402 2 years, 11 months ago
Wow, I had no idea there was that kind of inter-site animosity. I guess that's the advantage of having totally avoided forums before stumbling in here to whine about the tour schedule. It's really sad to me that the same "family" doesn't all get along; how can so much negativity stem from such happy music?? Though I suppose feeling that way means that I've just been spending too much time with the fairies (me and Sookie!) and unicorns. ; )

I second the suggestion of a chat function- would be good for that 3 am insomnia, not to mention couch tour!
The following user(s) said Thank You: kfender
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47405 2 years, 11 months ago
yeah i am completely on board with that
Time to create page: 0.48 seconds