• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
edheadwharfrat
Expert Boarder

Re: Anyone here ever have sex with a chicken?

#47129 2 years, 8 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Ted Nugent ain't no vegetarian.

Nugent is a GRADE-A DOUCHEBAGThat dudes goin to hell. =-)

I completely agree. I'm not generally a violent person, but I'd love to put Ted in a cage and then release him and let a bunch of "hunters" shoot at him, just like he does to poor innocent quail and partridge!

I'm also a member of the "don't really like Ted Nugent" club. I think he would top the list of "musicians least likely to ever sit in with Furthur" !!

My apologies to Capt. Tony if we have insulted his hero.
Without love day to day insanity's king
The following user(s) said Thank You: DeadHead420
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47144 2 years, 8 months ago
edheadwharfrat wrote:
SunshineSue wrote:
DeadHead420 wrote:
captaintony wrote:
Ted Nugent ain't no vegetarian.

Nugent is a GRADE-A DOUCHEBAGThat dudes goin to hell. =-)

I completely agree. I'm not generally a violent person, but I'd love to put Ted in a cage and then release him and let a bunch of "hunters" shoot at him, just like he does to poor innocent quail and partridge!

I'm also a member of the "don't really like Ted Nugent" club. I think he would top the list of "musicians least likely to ever sit in with Furthur" !!

My apologies to Capt. Tony if we have insulted his hero.

not my hero, but I do love how crazy he can be, I bet he's hammered a few chickens.
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47145 2 years, 8 months ago
iamthedoor wrote:
JakeStraw wrote:
A kid from Iowa on the grayhound bus told me you wear it like a belt. Loop a bunch of rubber bands together and put one side on one of the chickens feet and wrap it around your waist and hook it on the other chicken foot, like a belt. That way the chicken keeps bouncing back while its tryin to get away! Your welcome!

Holy God man thats almost just too much information there, but the whole Iowa thing does make sense. Oh the joys of riding the ol' dogbus!

that was you?!!! That was a long bus ride wasn't it?
Time to create page: 0.34 seconds