• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: Kids Quad for sale !! Philly/Camden area

#46973 3 years, 2 months ago
Well do you want to come see it? I need it gone asap to pay some bills? I am amotivated seller. How far are you from Philly?
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46992 3 years, 2 months ago
im 212-3 hrs from philly i have to speak to him firstim going to be busy for awhile well into late next week so if someone else wants it go for it
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#46994 3 years, 2 months ago
intothesun wrote:
It is a 2008 Baja 150cc Quad as the description states above- thats all you need to tell him theres only one 150cc Baja quad. Are you talkin dead limbs and telephone pole sized logs.....sure it could lug that crap around sure. I t probably could tow a boat trailer. But for yard work...sure. But he might want a 250 cc or 400. i gotta feelin your pullin my chain so whatever. where do you live? where does your friend live?

Im the one pulling your chain. I want to use it to tow 420 to the falls with lol
intothesun
Visitor

#47015 3 years, 2 months ago
I'll let you borrow it if you kick me down a few onions of headies lol
intothesun
Visitor

#47016 3 years, 2 months ago
happy harvesting
neverstop66
Platinum Boarder

#47022 3 years, 2 months ago
Deal
captaintony
Platinum Boarder

#47056 3 years, 2 months ago
neverstop66 wrote:
Deal

We need to just grab 420 off the street and throw him in the truck of a car. I'll do a Joe Pesci on his ass and we'll eat some canolis and whatever else they ate at Pesci's house.
intothesun
Visitor

#47086 3 years, 2 months ago
LoL... I'll trade for one ounce, two hundred bucks, and a box of canolis...actually just 3 canollis...I'm watching my weight. Oh, and one package of Jerry's blend or Chinacat sunflower blend coffee from Grateful beans.com actually, get me the dark star(Vienna blend) will go well with the canollis !!! sol (smile out loud) But if your not harvesting enough where you can spare a few ounces just to rent the quad, your a pussy! And Captain, if you throw me in a car, can you tell me ahead of time and I'll act suprised? I dont like that creepin up on me mafia shit...cause I'm the godfather, and I'll fuckin kill you...NLoL(not laughing outloud)....just kiddin...if you dont want any cash involved..i'll take 2 ounces, 3 canollis,1 bag of jerry's blend.
LoL
intothesun
Visitor

#47087 3 years, 2 months ago
And whatever else they ate ate joe pesci's house....grab the bottle of wine !!!
intothesun
Visitor

#47088 3 years, 2 months ago
DeAL
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds