• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

Re: I think i finally landed a job

#46603 3 years, 1 month ago
83msg1sttyme wrote:
congrats oin getting a job work aint easy to find these days .should make the wife happy too

I can breathe alot easier. My wife is happy for sure. We want kids and with no money for even us , it aint happening. So it is a blessing 4 sure. Thanx everyone, really.
DancingBear
Senior Boarder

#46639 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun wrote:
83msg1sttyme wrote:
congrats oin getting a job work aint easy to find these days .should make the wife happy too

I can breathe alot easier. My wife is happy for sure. We want kids and with no money for even us , it aint happening. So it is a blessing 4 sure. Thanx everyone, really.

Dude, so glad to hear you say that. It kills me to see people be so irresponsible and just have kids with no planning. Good vibes for your good job and hopefully a promo in the future. We should start a Needs thread for whatever miracle people need...job, home, relationships, etc. Maby I'm late, mabe there is one already and i just didn't see it. (I usually just stick to the general discussion boards.)

peace
Can't talk to you without talkin' to me. Were guilty of the same ol' things.
23atwell
Platinum Boarder
I love what I love and I want it that way

#46642 3 years, 1 month ago
Congrats on the job. Life is hard without one. I need one so bad. It is so hard to get one these days. I wish I could have a paid job that had to do with gd, life would be amazing. I have a wife and a baby on the way. Pray for me I find a job soon. As long as I have my music and tickets to the shows (Monterey and nye) and those are covered by my loving thoughtful family. Reason I don't have a job is because I lost it to drinking and driving. So be careful family
And I'm going to sit right here until I die
intothesun
Visitor

#46649 3 years, 1 month ago
www.google.com/url?url=http://video.pbs....KP0qLQ33-A8TH3djU4vQ

Yeah monterey huh...wish i was there too. gee

well, i had a question about temp. on a filet mingon cooked on medium ...i told the guy i wasnt sure he said like 120 F . i thought as a guess , maybe like 250...he said that would b hockey puck material. l laughed cause i love hockey but asked him to ask me another one. have you ever sauteed...Yes. i go back again on friday so pretty, preetyy, pretty sure i got it.

www.google.com/url?url=http://www.youtub...xiWyN2lE8UtYRx6EtCEg

1:50 "that would MAKE thier day." LOL
intothesun
Visitor

#46651 3 years, 1 month ago

he tapped her on the shoulder the big black girl? LOL
intothesun
Visitor

#46652 3 years, 1 month ago
intothesun
Visitor

#46653 3 years, 1 month ago
jbeach12078
Junior Boarder

#46732 3 years ago
good luck, i know its rough, i got laid off march 2010, i'm still looking; but i did finish up my ba in cinema studies...
Time to create page: 0.82 seconds