• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
intothesun
Visitor

I think i finally landed a job

#46572 3 years, 2 months ago
Pretty sure i got a job today to help pay the bills and buy some damn food for the fridge. Ive been trying for 3 months to get work and got something pretty nice. Its in the food industry ....dont have to deal with whining complaining people giving you shit and FREE FOOD !!! LoL Ive been a sever and dealt with people one on one at retail jobs, but I'm going to be behind the scenes in the kitchen so maybe i can have a little radio and a stack of dicks picks handy to let the good times roll me through my shift.

Once i put a new D string on my guitar Im going to be playing again. Next video setlist .... Mystery Train > The ballad of Casey Jones > Big Boss Man > Next Time you See me > The Promised Land > China doll > China cat sunflower >Eyes of the World

ok im just trippin now...im only going to do ballad of casey , mystery train, and Next time you see me > That would be something
I gotta keep tryin to get there, i dont know, seems a common way to go, get down and row, row row, row row......

this tune would go great with lazy river road. before or after either way. i think after would be better. lazy river Road > the ballad of Casey
intothesun
Visitor

Re: I think i finally landed a job

#46577 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah that would definately be a good pair and then this tune could follow

im spent night yall
Equinox
Platinum Boarder

#46578 3 years, 2 months ago
Conrats. A job these days is a real achievement.
"Got any nails?"
"No!"
"Got any flies?"
intothesun
Visitor

#46580 3 years, 2 months ago
yeah it really is...crazy but true.
just want a little peace to die, and a friend or two i Love at hand
Bakes
Platinum Boarder
Wildflower seed on the sand and stone....

#46581 3 years, 2 months ago
Very cool! Some extra cash and guitar keeps me happy as well.
funky420
Platinum Boarder
If you stumble, make it part of the dance.

#46595 3 years, 2 months ago
Hope it all works out for you.
The voices tell me what to say
Ossumpei
Platinum Boarder

#46598 3 years, 2 months ago
Order up!!!!

Good luck, hope it turns out great for you.
Let us all look kindly on our neighbor.
intothesun
Visitor

#46599 3 years, 2 months ago
Thanks everyone I'm pretty stoked. I really love working but atleast at a job that doesnt rape me of my integrity and pays somewhat of a reasonable wage. Luckily I'm not doin short order..."order up"...ahh i hate those words !! I'm working for a banquet style atmosphere so its all for large party's and seminars and pretty chillax. And theres not a lot of workers so there wont be a radio war. I dont have to hear lady gaga or any other crap. I can listen to msg, alpine valley or Santa Barbara all i want. Grateful dead of course. Of course i have to occasiionally listen to some reggae and hip hop. But usually the dead are keepin me from feelin like im not at work at all ! Everyones pretty damn happy for me are you guys happy cause i have a day job and will give up tryin to play with phillip, not a chance. When your dosed off your butt and the second set begins with the notes to St. Stephen you will be blown outta this atmosphere like the days of pigpen. And when the eleven hits, shits goin to hit the frkin Fan.
But thats in another times forgotten space....til then..."order up" LoL
intothesun
Visitor

#46601 3 years, 2 months ago

"where the sweet magnolia blossoms, cotton fields white as snoW "
83msg1sttyme
Platinum Boarder

#46602 3 years, 2 months ago
congrats oin getting a job work aint easy to find these days .should make the wife happy too
If i told ya all that went down,it would burn off both your ears
Time to create page: 0.21 seconds