• You are here
  • Forum Header
  • Topics not covered in other forums.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

Re: can someone please help with .org contact info....

#46566 3 years ago
well I already have my screen name because I could log in, all of the threads are just locked on me until I get the activation e-mail. My name is MushroomMan just like here. I did send them a message and I imagine I'll get a response. What I need them to do is send the activation link to my e-mail again, because instead of recieving the message my e-mail just forwarded it to a different e-mail address, which was very weird that the settings were set that way. I tried sending stuff from a different e-mail address when I didn't know the problem and they got sent back so I don't even think the e-mail I don't know exists.

I know that sounds crazy but there is an option under settings to forward all you incoming mail and then disregard, meaning not show up in your inbox - only to the e-mail you forward it to. We just got our account working today and this is how the settings were to begin with.

I appreciate your help lostsailor but maybe I should wait a couple days for a response to give them a little time to answer me?

If I still need help and you or anyone wants to reference this thread there then I would certainly appreciate it very much - thanks a lot for the offer
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46589 2 years, 12 months ago
that's what i figured you were talking about but i really wasn't sure

ratbob
who else is gonna bring you, a broken arrow?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#46590 2 years, 12 months ago
ratbob - is that your name on the board?
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#46591 2 years, 12 months ago
SunshineSue wrote:
neverstop66 wrote:
wlewis wrote:
what is .org? am i too stoned or are you on mushrooms?

Both lol

@WLewis: I'm so sorry, I meant to "thank you" for asking what the heck .org is, not thank Neverstop for laughing, and clicked the wrong post! Stupid, slower than dial-up backwoods, connection!

it's okay sue, i will forgive you
The following user(s) said Thank You: SunshineSue
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#47404 2 years, 12 months ago
well I found this contact link for Ratdog.org ..... ratdog.org/contact.php

I sent a couple messages to no avail so far, I'm thinking either they don't use it anymore, or maybe they think I'm a 'troll' (which I'm obviously not) or don't like my username or something so their not responding to me.....

was wondering if anyone could post on the "Tech Support & Board Administration" board for me and ask if there is an e-mail address I could contact somebody at, since I can't actually get on the board to ask for help.....

I would certainly appreciate it very much
wlewis
Platinum Boarder

#47406 2 years, 12 months ago
MushroomMan wrote:
ratbob - is that your name on the board?

hahah no
furthurfeline
Junior Boarder

#47424 2 years, 12 months ago
arjanstar wrote:
This e-mail address is being protected from spambots. You need JavaScript enabled to view it

That's the address my activation email was sent from, but it was a long time ago, so maybe that has changed. Good luck and see you on .org!

Mushman, did you try the above email?
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#47425 2 years, 12 months ago
oh shit no I forgot about that from above, I'll try it now - thanks.
furthurfeline
Junior Boarder

#47430 2 years, 12 months ago
FYI - took me nearly 3 mos after my account was activated to be able to post or pm.
MushroomMan
Platinum Boarder

#47432 2 years, 12 months ago
wow, do they do that for everybody or was it a problem on your computer or something?
Last Edit: 2 years, 12 months ago by MushroomMan.
Time to create page: 0.66 seconds